MCPE/Bedrock Mystic...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Mystic Terra

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Mystic Terra

Explore the wonders of "Mystic Terra," a Minecraft map featuring diverse biomes, including deserts, red sand deserts, mountains, giant mushrooms, and swamps. Discover these exciting environments with your friends and unleash your creativity by building structures amidst stunning scenery. Get ready for an adventure filled with challenges and hidden secrets waiting to be uncovered.

Explore a fantastic world filled with multiple biomes with your friends in this amazing map! The world offers a wide range of diverse landscapes, from caves and caverns to deep chasms waiting to be discovered. You can also use this map to engage in PvP battles with your friends and fight for resources. This map was created by me and works best with fantasy addons since it's a fantasy world.

Welcome to "Mystic Terra," a Minecraft map that features a wide variety of biomes to explore with your friends. From the scorching hot deserts to the towering mountains, this map promises an exciting adventure around every corner. Traverse the treacherous sands of the red desert, or scale the dizzying heights of the mountain peaks. The giant mushroom biomes offer a unique challenge, while the swamps are teeming with hidden secrets waiting to be discovered. With its diverse range of biomes, "Mystic Terra" is the perfect world to unleash your creativity and build amazing structures amidst stunning scenery. So grab your pickaxe and join the adventure today!

Changelog

i change again the link, i hope now it's ok

Installation

THIS CREATION IS MINE AND ALL CREDIT GOES TO ME

IF YOU ARE GOING TO FEATURE MY WORLD PLEASE GIVE ME CREDIT

THE DOWNLOAD IS COMPLETELY SAFE. IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM PLEASE SAY SO IN THE COMMENTS

creator: SnakeSamurai

Topic starter Posted : 11/05/2023 4:10 pm
Share: