Forum

MCPE/Bedrock [Offic...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock [Official Release] Project Cerus (5k by 5k) Custom Terrain / Survival Map

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

[Official Release] Project Cerus (5k by 5k) Custom Terrain / Survival Map

Long lost land believed to be a myth has been revealed after a century of searching, sights to behold on the surface and underground, with terrain that is not to be possible to form seen by players for the first time.

Project Cerus has been in development for a while but never released... Until now.

Custom terrain spanning out a staggering 5k by 5k, it is perfect for map developers and survival players of all kinds to use as it is survival friendly and optimized to be so.

Featuring multiple biomes from previous maps like Project God Sector, and merging it in here whiles still improving upon it dramatically 

This isn't just a map, but a work of art that the player himself can be part of the experience 

Apart from the god sector biome we also have a new and improved swamp

With endless mountains and plains, theres a piece for every type of player to make something special on this map

UPCOMING UPDATES:

• Dramatic improvements with terrain in some biomes
  • Better scenery around all terrain biomes 
  • Better and improved rivers and streams around all the custom terrain 

Ill be hosting a builders competition on my discord of who can make the best build with any of my previous maps, so dont miss out!

support my work by joining my discord and following my social media to always stay updated with the best custom terrains on bedrock!

Topic starter Posted : 12/09/2022 12:36 pm
Share: