MCPE/Bedrock Pandor...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Pandora's Paradise

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Pandora's Paradise!

Play in this amazing mulit-biome world with your friends! This world offers a vast variety of biomes, caves, caverns and chasma to explore! You can also use this map to do PvP against your friends and fight for resources! This map was created by me. It works best with fantasy addons since its a fantasy world

Pandora's Paradise offers vast biome diversity and generous resource amounts. The world offers seven different biomes: Jungle, Plains, Forest, Snowy Tundra, Swamp, desert and Cherry Blossom. This map took me way longer than expected so please show some support! This map offers intense biome diversity and offers many different plants, including lilipads! Resources are also plentiful and the landscape is absolutely gorgeous! Let your imagination run wild in this world and create stunning builds surrounded by impressive scenery!!

Here are some amazing screenshots:

I created this world using World Painter and then transferred it to bedrock 

THE ACHIEVEMENT WORLD IS CALLED "The Long Dark" 

Changelog

Added the achievement version called "The Long Dark" and fixed minor changes around the world, hope everyone likes it!

Installation

WARNING! THIS WORLD MAY EXPERICE SOME ERRORS IF YOU GO BELOW 1.12 OR BELOW 1.16

THIS CREATION IS MINE AND ALL CREDIT GOES TO ME

IF YOU ARE GOING TO FEATURE MY WORLD PLEASE GIVE ME CREDIT

THE DOWNLOAD IS COMPLETELY SAFE. IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM PLEASE SAY SO IN THE COMMENTS

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV8ULPMK-FCTaiAIdmyjxrg

Topic starter Posted : 25/04/2021 10:46 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/05/2021 10:43 am
Share: