MCPE/Bedrock Scp Br...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Scp Breach Remake v4

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Scp Breach Remake v4

The Scp Breach is a big facility with dangerous anomalies. This map is inspired by SCP: SECRET LABORATORY and SCP: CONTAINMENT BREACH. Of course you can play multiplayer and also use it to play alone. It is very big and includes almost all the rooms found in SCP – Containment Breach

THIS MAP IS NOT MADE BY ME

This map is a roleplay intended recreation of the facility from SCP – CB. There’s more full exterior, lots of redstone, a working Tesla gate system, a working site lockdown system, and most importantly, a working warhead system, which if activated will blow up the whole facility. It also has working redstone SCP-294 (only works with Quarters from the 2004-SCP Addon resource pack) and SCP-914 (only works with Keycards and SCP-500 from the 2004-SCP Addon resource pack, and only one item at a time).

Map by:Angious2004.

Mod by: Bendythedemon18, but I change scp 096 and SCP 012 sounds

Scp Labels was made by: Me

scp 079 texture, minecraft door sounds and step sounds was made by:Julius Scizzor

door texture and facility walls was made by:LC Studios

This epic shader was made by:BlueLight Creatives Studio

THIS MAP IS NOT FOR LOWER DEVICE                          

INSTRUCTIONS:
Do not reupload this map without my permission
If you are using this map for any of your content, you must credit me and angious2004 by linking this page or my YouTube channel
Don’t claim this is your work
You are not allowed to share direct link, only this page

Big Thanks To:

• BENDYTHEDEMON18
  • ANGIOUS2004

For the addon and map

• The Bow Tie Man
  • CobblestoneAndDirt

For design this map

• LC Studios
  • Julius Scizzor

For the scp  resource
pack
And

• BlueLight Creatives Studio

For his epic shader

thanks for playing this map. I hope you enjoy. I make it very hard. So stop milking this map.

Changelog
  • Add new Scp
  • Add gate c (not complete)
  • Bug fix( gate A)
  • Lag fix (gate A)
  • Add Scp door
  • Add Scp labels v2
  • Fix AlfaizChan skin

Installation

Once downloaded just click the .mcworld file and the map will import to your Minecraft, if that doesn't work then rename the file from .mcworld to .zip, decompress it and move the folder to games - com.mojang - minecraftWorlds

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 04/12/2020 11:51 am
Share: