MCPE/Bedrock Star W...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Star Wars: Attack on Tantive IV

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Star Wars: Attack on Tantive IV

The Galactic Empire has been pursuing the Rebel Alliance starship Tantive IV since the Battle of Scarif.

Tantive IV's main engines have been shutdown and the Imperial Star Destroyer's tractor beam has pulled Tantive IV in, ready to be boarded.

Fight as a Rebel Soldier and defend the galaxy's freedom or board the ship as an Imperial Stormtrooper!

This is part of an even larger Star Wars project, please subscribe to support me whilst I create every single Star Wars planet & battle!

You spawn in a simple boxed in lobby where you can pick a side. After this you can choose whether you want to battle friends or just take a look round!

This world has a texture pack applied to it, for those using an RTX 2060 or higher graphics card (or equivalent) this pack also enables raytracing!

Some screenshots of Tantive IV:

The imperials have blasted open the air lock! There'll be no escape for the princess this time!

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope... Prepare the escape pods!

A briefing room for secret rebel missions!

Explore the corridors of Tantive IV and battle the enemy!

A place for rebels to take a seat and get some rest.

Monitor the surrounding space and look out for enemies!

This is part of an even larger Star Wars project, please subscribe to my YouTube channel to support me whilst I create every single Star Wars planet & battle!

Enjoy!

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND THIS DOWNLOAD PAGE WHEN SHOWCASING THIS MAP.

Changelog

Added download file.

Updated lobby to restock every time, even when on multiplayer.

Installation

1. Download the MCTEMPLATE file.
  2. Open the file.
  3. File will automatically install (providing Minecraft is installed).
  4. Find the world in "Imported Templates" when creating a new world.
  5. Create world from template!

creator: https://twitter.com/CompyCraft

Topic starter Posted : 06/05/2021 12:08 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/05/2021 1:16 pm
Share: