MCPE/Bedrock Undert...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Undertale Map

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Undertale Map

Undertale Minecraft Map: Do you want to Experience the game Undertale in your Minecraft Bedrock World? Do you want to enjoy Toriels Cozy home. Or do you want to do something else or check something because you're bored?! Well lucky you I just have the right map for you!

Featuring

The Ruins

Take note: do not break stuff or youll probably break the map.

It comes in with working puzzles (well some of them)

Mostly Accurate! But with a bit more detail!

Try to figure out on how to get out in the ruins!. And try to come back outside in the light!

You can either explore the ruins! (of course)

Or just stay in Toriels Cozy home

SNOWDIN

Welcome to Snowdin!. a area filled with snow. where did it come from?? i dont know. but its filled with tons of trees and snows and a cave Surrounding it as it should be!. because the ruins is literaly underground!.

Snowdin Town filled with structures to explore just like in the game!.  But we added more to make it look more lively!. feel free to go to Grillby's or in warm confines of the Hotel!.

The Waterfalls

The Beauty of the Waterfalls. The sounds of the stream of the water gives you determination. As you go through the hurdles of this ruins. Be careful not fall of in the sides. For there is no going back.

Echo Flowers

Echo Flowers are a type of flora found in Waterfall. They are named after their ability to repeat the last sounds they have been exposed to, similar to echoes. Very eerie yet beautiful.

The waterfall area is not fully done yet

Make sure to credit me. As always have fun we are still currently building Waterfall but that'll come in soon. credit me if your're showcasing it, Using it for something else or else

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVWKfIq2A0dcwSyilEVcXMA

Changelog

Added waterfall area                                                                            

Installation

Added wat

Topic starter Posted : 10/10/2021 12:51 pm
Share: