Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock 2 Person Horse/Donkey/Mule/ and Strider Riding Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

2 Person Horse/Donkey/Mule/ and Strider Riding Addon

In this simple add-on, after you tame a horse, donkey, or mule and put a saddle on it, two people can ride the horse together. You can also ride a strider together and control it without a warped fungus on a stick. This add-on is very straight forward and light weight. To see this thing in action, watch the video!

Ohhhh the loneliness of riding the horse alone. My wife and I could trek over mountains together, cross oceans together, but we couldn't  ride a horse together. Well, I don't have to wait anymore. Now with this minecraft addon, You can ride a tamed horse, donkey, mule, and strider with two people. The  system works like a boat. The front person is in control. If they get off, the back person becomes the main person. The back person cannot rotate fully in this pack, but if I get enough feedback that people want the person to turn 360, I can make that happen. Email me at [email protected]. Don't travel alone anymore!

Changelog
  • This is the first version of this add-on from me. More changes will be available as people make suggestions.
  • This next version added Donkey, Mule, and Strider

Installation

Just download and double click away!

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/profeplaysminecraft

Topic starter Posted : 05/04/2021 1:22 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2022 10:22 am
Share: