Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock 21w15a Raw Ore Blocks | Minecraft

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

21w15a Raw Ore Blocks | Minecraft

This Addon introduces the Raw Iron, Gold, and Copper blocks, originally introduced alongside the raw ores, in 21w15a‘s Java snapshot! 
Today, I make an Addon which adds them into Minecraft Bedrock Edition!

Though the crafting recipes are different, as We don’t officially have raw Iron, gold, and copper ore; all These blocks can be obtained via the creative menu, or by typing these commands: /give @s pa:rawiron_block, /give @s pa:rawgoldblock, or even /give @s pa:rawcopperblock

Hey everybody! My name is blocky on YouTube, and this is my first ever Addon! as you may have known, yesterday Java edition of Minecraft got a new snapshot - 21w15a! 
This introduced 3 new blocks: Block Of Raw Iron, Block Of Raw Gold, and Block Of Raw Copper!
These are compacted storage blocks, made from either raw iron, gold or copper, similar to other ones!
in this Addon, I added these brand new blocks, but with little features missing...

Sadly, in bedrock edition, we don’t have access to the raw ores as of yet, so to craft Raw Iron And Raw Gold, pictures below; Block Of Raw Copper doesn’t have a crafting recipe in this Addon YET!

These blocks can be obtained via the creative menu, or by typing these commands: /give @s pa:rawiron_block, /give @s pa:rawgoldblock, or even /give @s pa:rawcopperblock

If you enjoy this Addon, please feel free to support me by subscribing to my channel, and even leaving some feedback, enjoy! 😀

Please Subscribe To My Channel! : https://youtube.com/c/BlockyCloud

Changelog
  • Added more images to main description for better reference and showcase
creator: BlockyCloudBC
Topic starter Posted : 17/04/2021 1:35 pm
Share: