Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock 300: Made of War Addon The Cyclops Update!

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

300: Made of War Addon The Cyclops Update!

This addon is based on the movie "300" only that I El Sando introduced it to the game in a spectacular way, editing a lot of things from the movie and adding them to the game.

New mobs, new items, and much more ...

El Sando
HA HA HA HAAAAA!!!!

How does it work?
This addon adds two new mobs for now, this will change in the future, it also adds new weapons and shields based on the time of the Spartans

how the cyclops was made

Performance Glitches?
If the performance in the game is difficult, remove in world options “mob generation” and put this command in the chat bar “/ Kill @ e” that way it will make the game more fluid. But you must put the mobs yourself personally

as you can see and if you are followers of doctor joker this addon was extracted from the already created God of war addon, with different behaviors and different textures
 Spartans
Spartans men made for battle will always carry with them their shield and their spear, they are always together
Auuuuu Auuuu Auuuuu!!!

Features:
Health: 40
Equipment: Shield and Lance
scale:  1.0
attack: Zombies, Minotaurs, Skeletons, and more...

If you want the map full of Spartans to create a scene from the movie write me a comment on my last video !!!

you can tame them with raw salmon, get 300 soldiers to take over your minecraft world

use it on my already created maps or use it on your minecraft worlds don't forget to have your spear and shield ready for battle

Spartan with bow
They asked a lot for another variant of the Spartans and that when we tamed them we could sit them, I HAVE HEARD THEM AND HERE THEY ARE
AUUUU AUUUU AUUU

Features:
Equipment: Bow and shield
attack: Zombies, Minotaurs, Skeletons, and more...

new behaviors for your Spartan soldiers !!!

Persian:
Persian soldiers, main enemies of the Spartans are going to want to kill you Spartan

Features:
Equipment: Persian Sword
attack: Villager, Spartans, Sheep, and more...
Perisan With Bow

Features:
Equipment: Bow
attack: Villager, Spartans, Sheep, and more...

V1.2

More videos

Minotaurs:
Giant beasts that will want to kill you and destroy your Spartan empire, be careful they are too many and they are very strong, make sure you have a Spartan shield

Features:
Health: 180
Equipment: Minotaur Axe
scale:  2.0
attack: player, villager, spartans, and more…

It may not be too many but they are very strong, preferably attack them from a long distance

Cyclop
Cyclops monster with a big and powerful eye better stay away!

Features:
Health: 300
destroy all kinds of jungle and nature blocks
scale:  3.5
attack: player, villager, spartans, and more…

Next Update?
for the next update we must reach 2000 subscribers on youtube
when reaching that siphra new mobs will be added:  more Spartans, more Persians AND A DRAGON !!!

I am El Sando
HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!

Official Trailer and review

Changelog

improvements in the behaviors of the Spartans, among them improvements in the tamed, now you can sit them AND PROTECT THEIR ZONE their territory, before they only attacked the hostile mob now if you leave it on one side, they will stay in that area, it will separate maximum 20 blocks from the right place

Topic starter Posted : 29/04/2021 11:22 am
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/08/2021 9:49 am
Share: