Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock 3D Flashlight Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

3D Flashlight Addon

Hello everyone. It's me InSaRe again. I made another little addon that adds just 1 item to the game. I hope you enjoy this addon! To begin with, I want to say that this item is a 3D flashlight. The addon works in survival, so you can create a flashlight pretty quickly.

The addon turned out to be small, but it is not intended to add something big. In general, I hope that you will like the addon.

And here is the recipe for crafting a flashlight:

The flashlight has both first-person and third-person animations.

First-person animation:

Third-person animation:

Attention! Before playing with this addon, we strongly recommend that you disable the "Camera Shake" function.

Installation

How to install the mod and import it to Minecraft?

Step 1:
Install the addon from this server

Step 2:
Then go to your file manager app

Step 3:
Tap / click the Addon you installed and it will automatically imported to your MCPE. Make sure access the Addon file first, next tap and hold a file, when its selected, theres alot of tools would appear a i would recommend you to use "Cut tool", then go to Android > data > com.mojang.minecraftpe > files > games > com.mojang and select a file, also theres two files in the addon: The behavior pack file and the resources pack file, when you select a behaviour pack file, make sure to go to "Behavior_packs" on "com.mojang" file, and also when you select a resources pack file, then go to "resources_packs" and tap the "move" button to place a file to a file that you want to move.)

Topic starter Posted : 11/08/2022 3:16 pm
Share: