Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock 81' Nissan Skyline DR30

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

81' Nissan Skyline DR30

Skyline R30, probs the second most underrated car to come out from the Skyline legacy - overshadowed by it's more famous successors, the R32 and the R34, which is quite a shame. For a coupe that was based off a sedan (which's purpose was to be an economical everyday commuter car), this thing was fast, capable of reaching a top speed of 180km/h. And just look at it. It's absolutely magnificent. Nothing looks more "early-80's Japanese car design" than this.But wait, there's more. If you thought this car couldn't get any cooler than that, you're wrong. It's involvement in motorsports, primarily the 1982 and 1983 seasons of the Japanese Super Silhouette Series was extremely successful. 2 wins in 82' and 5 in 83' - which shouldn't be a surprise as this machine is capable of making and upwards of 562hp.So what're you waiting for? Grab the keys and show off this one of a kind to all those R34 fanboys and assert dominance.

• Car History

"Although making about the same power as the L20ET-powered GT-ES models, the version of the Skyline initially known as the 2000RS was released on October 2, 1981 as more of a stripped-down lightweight racer, without as many luxury extras included (quoted curb weight was only 1,130 kg (2,491 lb)). These were equipped with the naturally aspirated 4-valve-per-cylinder DOHC FJ20E engine generating 110 kW (150 PS; 148 hp) of [...]" -Wikipedia

• Car details

Has mid-high speed, 2 seats (1 seat for the Super Silhouette variant), advanced animations (explained below) and advanced sounds (also explained below).

• Car colors

Has 2 variants and a total of 4 colors.

White - Stock

Red - Stock

Gray - Stock

#11 Skyline Turbo Super Silhouette - Modified, duh

Extra Images

Engine bay

Rear profile

Interior

• How to open the doors & How to open the hood

i) Doors

To open the doors, right click the car and the doors will open. Right click again to get in.
To close the doors, right click WHILE shifting/crouching.

ii) Hood

To open the hood, right click WHILE shifting/crouching WHEN the doors are closed and the hood will open!
To close the hood, right click WHILE shifting/crouching.

In a nutshell, the concept is basically;

Right click/hold + Shift/crouch = Close/open the hood and close doors
Right click ONLY = Open doors and to get in car ... (once the car's doors are open)

I've made a video showing how it's done so if you don't understand words, you can check that video out. The car in the video used is my previous Datsun 240z addon which shouldn't be a problem as the concept (animations, door and hood mechanics and sound effects) are the same for this addon (Skyline DR30).

• Advanced sounds

In total there are 5 sound effects for the cars. However, there are 3 sound effects that requires Minecraft's experimental settings (more details below). The list are as follows:

Doesn't require experimental
Startup sound effect - When the player sits in the car
Driving sound effect - When the player drives the car

Requires experimental
Door closing sound effect - When the player closes the door
Door opening sound effect - When the player opens the door
Hood closing sound effect - When the player closes the hood

You can still use the pack like normal if you decide to not turn on the Experimental option (Holiday Creator Features), but the 3 sound effects mentioned above (door open/close and hood sounds) wont play.

• How to obtain

Method 1: Get their spawn eggs from the Creative Inventory. They are classified as spawn eggs. You can search "R30" without the " for an easier way to get them.

Method 2: Use /summon commands:
/summon r30:white1
/summon r30:red1
/summon r30:gray1
/summon r30:supersilhouette1

Contacts
Twitter account: @ashminggu
Instagram account: @ashminggu
Email account: [email protected]
Youtube: Ashminggu Ashkali

• Problem with AdFly?

Contact me through one if my contacts listed above and I’ll send a direct download link whenever possible, no AdFly restrictions!

Any other websites/apps that distribute this addon stole this piece of content thus an act of plagiarism.

Installation

• Confused about the download links?

So basically,

Win10 = High speed version, suitable for race track maps. (Minecraft speed of 0.65-0.68)

Mobile = Lowered speed version, suitable for small city maps. Also better for mobile users (lag reduction, easier to control) (Minecraft speed of 0.57-0.58)

BP + RP = Contains both behavior and resource packs.

creator: https://twitter.com/ashminggu

Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2021 11:23 am
Share: