Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock [BETA] Monster Truck: Hills of Peace [Worlds, Addons, Texture]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

[BETA] Monster Truck: Hills of Peace [Worlds, Addons, Texture]

Enjoy a new ride with a free drive theme using a Monster Truck in an epic terrain suitable for driving, here we create a custom terrain world, Monster Truck addon, and custom textures.

Besides enjoying this Monster Truck project, you will become a Beta Tester for our upcoming project, for now Monster Truck only has one color, but we are in the process of adding many more interesting vehicle colors, sounds, and worlds.

We arrange this vehicle to keep it stable, not too fast and not slow, besides that this vehicle can climb hills smoothly, so you can enjoy this touring more

the overall explanation of this project is here

PREVIEW

*NOTES*

I apologize for including an ad in the download link, because I need it for future EuForia projects

Download, share, and have fun with my submissions that means you support for future projects

and to be honest I am very happy that you play this map,

But I want you guys to interact more with me like criticizing my map properly, the reason?

*PROHIBITION TO DO*

I believe that everyone can have fun, but because not everyone is able to have these facilities,

I try to facilitate your happiness.

Therefore, it is strictly forbidden to use any of my projects as a form of business,

my projects are prohibited from being sold and published elsewhere, because I made this exclusively

[Creative Commons license]

Changelog

Solved This

Admin Feedback:
Missing file verification.

Missing file verification.

Installation

1. Download
  2. Open
  3. Will import data automatically
  4. Check
  5. Use