Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Blueprints

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Blueprints

Have you ever wanted to craft armor and tools on the go? Have you ever not had enough ingots to finish your set of armor. Well, try Blueprints, a new addon that allows you to easily and efficiently create tools and armor!

This addon allows you to create two new types of items. Recipes and Blueprints! Each of these have a type for each tool and armor piece.

Recipes

Recipes come in 9 types (Sword, Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel, Hoe, Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, and Boots). After crafting them with paper, you get the recipe. Add a material with the recipe in the crafting table or your inventory crafting to get that type of tool. These break after being crafted with. (Sword recipes are different from a regular sword-shaped recipe because of the shovel being the same shape)

Blueprints

Blueprints also come in 9 types (Sword, Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel, Hoe, Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, and Boots). Adding a certain recipe, paper, and lapis in a crafting table, you can get a blueprint. Blueprints craft the same way as recipes. There is a catch, however. Blueprints have infinite usage, meaning you can craft as many tools as you want with a blueprint.

Updates

I may add nerfs or tweaks in the future

Please feel free to provide feedback, I want to know what YOU want to see or change in this addon

Extra

You may edit this (for personal use only, though)

You may add this to an addonpack/modpack as long as I’m credited                                        

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_h_S2xs_pZ3h-mXXzp_3yA

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2021 11:55 am
Share: