Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Custom Swords

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Custom Swords

Have you ever wanted custom swords? Well your dream has come true! This addon i made includes 16+ custom swords! It also includes the Emerald Sword, Blaze Sword, and much more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So5SBlOBb1c&ab_channel=BeastDiamond

What are the New Swords added? 

Cow Sword:

This sword gives you saturation but it gives slowness, this sword is a perfect sword if you don't have food and starving! 

Pig Sword:

This sword is perfect for travelling without losing hunger! 

MrBeast Sword:

This sword gives off some cool effects, perfect for battling the dragon! 

You can get the mrbeast head from killing zombies.

Fixed the 1000+ attack. 

Spider Sword:

This is personally my favorite because of the texture, also gives off some effects! 

I fixed the 1000+ attack. 

New Recipe:

Zombie Sword:

This sword is really strong but gives you slowness.

You can get creeper essence and spider essence by killing creepers and spiders.

Creeper Sword:

This one is also strong, it gives you jump boost too. 

Dream Sword:

This one gives you some cool effects too, making you fast like dream!

Dark Sword:

This sword is also strong and gives you effects! 

Blaze Sword:

This sword gives you fire resistance and some effects, perfect for travelling in the nether safer! 

Skeleton Sword:

This sword doesn't give you special effects but gives you extra health! 

Emerald Sword:

This is just a regular sword but stronger!

Chicken Sword:

This sword gives you slow falling! Perfect sword when you get yeeted by dragon in the air or falling from a high place. 

Nether King's Sword

This sword is one of the strongest! It gives you really good effects like fire resistance! 

Hyper Sword:

The strongest sword! It gives very unique effects that will make you unkillable! 

And that's all pretty much it guys! This took me a while and i hope you guys like it!  

Changelog

This addon got denied 3 times, this should've been out a few days ago,please make it so that when submissions gets denied the version doesn't change.

Installation

Go to the Downloads Section, choose "Website Download" or "Mediafire Download". On the Website Download, scroll down to the Downloads Section and find the addon. On the Mediafire Download, just click the big blue button. Wait for the file to download, once it's done open the .mcaddon file with minecraft, once it's done exporting create a brand new world and apply the addon to your world! Enjoy and Goodluck!

•You are not allowed to re-upload this addon anywhere. 

•You are not allowed to upload a modified version of this addon.

•If you're going to make a video with this addon, be sure to credit me please use the specific link on your description or I will force a copyright strike.

•You are not allowed to steal any content from this addon and my other addons I made

creator: https://twitter.com/BeastDiamond1

Topic starter Posted : 13/06/2021 12:40 pm
Share: