Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Decoration Furniture Addon (Working Furniture)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Decoration Furniture Addon (Working Furniture)

Add highly detailed models to your modern house or any kind of house, an iMac, coffee maker, a telephone, blender, entertainment system, a couch and a speaker, created focused on high detail and almost everything made block by block.

Add a modern and realistic touch to your house with our modern looking furniture, which include an iMac, a telephone, a speaker, blender, entertainment system, a couch, coffee maker, and more. But this addon its not finished yet, you have to finish it. Tell us in the comment section what would you like to see in the next version (New version each 3-5 days) and we will maybe add it.

Working furniture

Some of the furniture actually works. For example, the chopping board can chop at the moment bread, the blender make a milkshake and the toaster toast bread. In this last update i added a grill and a gaming chair, but also added animations to make it look more realistic. I took a 2 week programation course, and that is why i took so long to update it. I will be making animations for each model gradually. To interact with the grill, just long tap on it with a raw steak in your hand. And to interact with the toaster, long tap with a sliced bread in your hand. It can toast up to 2 breads at the same time.

Crafting Recipes

The crafting system in 1.12 and 1.13 still in development, and it has bugs. The crafting recipes could partially work or they could not, it depends on your device.I am sorry if the crafting recipes dont work on your device. Im looking for a fix or another way to craft this items.

To rotate the object:

Get close to the object you want rotate and type /function rotate.

The item will rotate facing you.

Changelog

Added a few animations to the grill and the toaster, and a gaming chair. This have not crafting recipes because people been reporting they dont craft what they said or they dont even craft anything, so im removing them and looking for something else

CREATOR: LANCELOTF (TWITTER)

Downloads

Supported Minecraft versions

Topic starter Posted : 11/10/2019 3:35 pm
Share: