Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock EnergyBar Addon V4.5 (Compatible With Other Addons) || 1.19.0 Compatibility!

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

EnergyBar Addon V4.5 (Compatible With Other Addons) || 1.19.0 Compatibility!

If you ever wanted to have more difficulty when playing in your survival world then this is the addon for you, this addon adds an energy bar that will be consumed as you perform physical activity like running, walking, jumping etc. .

-------------------------------------------------

What's new❓

Due to minecraft updates, the addon was bugged, especially its manifest, which was fixed in this version for Minecraft Bedrock 1.19.0 onwards.

Recipes

Here I will show some crafting of the addon and explain what each one is for, then I will mention how the addon works.

This is a bottle that will serve to make an energy drink that will help you recover energy.

The energy drink will help you recover 4 energy slots, if it is very difficult for you to achieve this, you can simply drink water, it is less effective but it still works.

apart from everything else there is also a potion with a custom effect that will help you to recover all the energy of one and apart from that you will also not lose energy for a period of 3 min.

Function

When you carry out some type of activity that requires energy, it will be spent little by little, whether it is putting or breaking blocks, also when running or jumping.

tto recover energy it is as simple as standing still, bending over, drinking an energy drink, drinking water or drinking the energy potion.

if your energy bar reaches 3 slots or less it will give you the effect of slowness, weakness and nausea.

In the event that your bar reaches 0 you will begin to lose life every 1 seconds, try to recover energy before your life reaches 0.

Compatibility✔️

this addon is compatible with any addon because it does not use player.json instead it uses gametest, it should also be clarified that it is compatible with the water bar addon in case you are interested in playing this addon together with that other addon here is a photo that it shows.

however for this addon to work with the water bar addon you will need to download this version of the resources made exclusively for the compatibility of these addons.

On the other hand, if you are not interested in playing with these 2 addons at the same time, I recommend that you download the normal version of resources.

⚠️Important:

If you want to upload this addon in a review or upload it to an external page, you must use the link Sintax Addon (My Page) no direct links or create your own links. If you don't comply I will take action.

Discord Server

My Channel

My Twitter

Changelog

Changes and fixes

-Compatibility with other addons

-Compatibility with minecraft bedrock 1.19.0

-Changes in the manifest for the gametest

-Manifest bug fix

-Changes in gametest code

Installation

Download guide

Go to links then down and click "Free access with ads" then click "Discover interesting articles from around the web" and click X, wait for the time it says and press X again, then press " Continue" and voila, this is the same for all links in this plugin

Topic starter Posted : 21/05/2021 1:13 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2022 6:23 pm
Share: