Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Eunos Roadster (Mazda MX-5 Miata)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Eunos Roadster (Mazda MX-5 Miata)

Introducing the fastest car to ever exist on God's green Earth, the Eunos Roadster aka the Miata. On a more serious note however, aside from being the fastest car to ever exist with a top speed of 9999999kmh and being able to produce upwards of 9999999hp, its also the cutest car to ever exist - just look at it! Infact, to a certain extent, it even look like its pogging. Pog car.

On a more serious note (fr this time), it may not be the best car for track days (unless you heavily modify it) but it definitely is a great car to drive and have fun with and it just looks amazing, and as a bonus, it has popup headlights, literally a lolicon version of the RX7FD.

• Car History

"The MX-5 was unveiled at the Chicago Auto Show on February 10, 1989, with a price tag of US$14,000. The MX-5, with production code NA, was made available for delivery to buyers worldwide in the following dates: May 1989 (as a 1990 model) in the US and Canada; September 1, 1989 in Japan; and 1990 in Europe. An optional hardtop was made available at the same time, in sheet moulding compound (SMC). Demand initially outstripped production, fueled by enthusiastic [...]" -Wikipedia

• Car details

Has mid-high speed, 2 seats, advanced animations (explained below) and sounds.

• Car colors

Has 2 variants and 3 colors + 2 liveries.

Red - Stock, Hardtop

White - Stock, Hardtop

Black - Stock, Hardtop

Martini Livery Homage - Stock, Hardtop

Black - Rally, Open-Roofed

Extra Images

Rear view

Interior

• Door Mechanism 2.0 + Popup Headlights Mechanism 2.1

When spawned, it will automatically spawn with the popups off..
1) To get in the car with the popups OFF, right click or hold the entity (make sure you're near the entity's shadow) to open the doors. Once the doors are open, right click/hold again to get in!

To close the doors, shift/crouch and right click/hold.

2) To get in the car with the popups ON, shift/crouch and right click/hold the car to turn the popup headlights on, then right click/hold the car to open the doors. Finally right click/hold again to get in!

To close the doors, shift/crouch and right click/hold.
To turn the popup headlights off, shift/crouch and right click/hold the car.

In a nutshell, the concept is basically;

Right click/hold + Shift/crouch = Turn popups off/on and close doors
Right click ONLY = Open doors and to get in car ... (once the car's doors are open)

• Didn't understand?

Don't worry, I didn't too.
..Thats why I made a video showing how it's done so if you don't understand words, you can check that video out. The car used is my previous 90' Honda NSX, but that shouldn't be a problem as the car uses the same concept/mechanism as this car. I didn't have time to record a new video doing the same thing but with the Eunos Roadster.

• How to obtain

Method 1: Get their spawn eggs from the Creative Inventory. They are classified as spawn eggs. You can also search for "Eunos Roadster" without the " in the Creative Inventory:

Method 2: Use /summon commands:
/summon nam:red1
/summon nam:white1
/summon nam:black1
/summon nam:martini1
/summon nam:black1_rally

Contacts
Twitter account: @ashminggu
Instagram account: @ashminggu
Email account: [email protected]
Youtube: Ashminggu Ashkali

• Problem with AdFly?

Contact me through one if my contacts listed above and I’ll send a direct download link whenever possible, no AdFly restrictions!

This addon is exclusive. Any other websites/apps that distribute this addon without my approval are false and are an act of plagiarism.

Installation

• Confused about the download links?

So basically,

Win10 = High speed version, suitable for race track maps. (Minecraft speed of 0.62-0.64)

Mobile = Lowered speed version, suitable for small city maps. Also better for mobile users (lag reduction, easier to control) (Minecraft speed of 0.56-0.58)

BP + RP = Contains both behavior and resource packs.

creator: https://twitter.com/ashminggu

Topic starter Posted : 17/05/2021 5:55 pm
Share: