Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Furniture Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Furniture Addon

Add working models to your modern house or any kind of house, an iMac, coffee maker, a telephone, blender, entertainment system, a couch, speaker, etc. Created focused on high detail and almost everything made block by block.

Created by Lancelot, from Livecraft Team

Add a modern and realistic touch to your house with our modern looking furniture, wich include an iMac, a telephone, a speaker, blender, entertainment system, a couch, coffee maker, and more. But this addon its not finished yet, you have to finish it. Tell us in the comment section what would you like to see in the next version and we will maybe add it.

Working furniture

Some of the furniture actually works. For example, the chopping board can chop at the moment bread, the blender make a milkshake and the toaster toast bread. In this last update i added a grill and a gaming chair, but also added animations to make it look more realistic. I took a 2 week programation course, and that is why i took so long to update it. I will be making animations for each model gradually. To interact with the grill, just long tap on it with a raw steak in your hand. And to interact with the toaster, long tap with a sliced bread in your hand. It can toast up to 2 breads at the same time.

Notes:

To use the coffee maker first take cocoa beans and load it by just holding or right clicking on it. Then take a mug and interact, then the mug will fill with coffee.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE GOING TO REVIEW MY ADDON LEAVE CREDITS TO ME AND A LINK TO THIS McBedrock POST. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DIRECTLY SHORT THE MEDIAFIRE LINK OR SHARE THIS ON EXTERNAL APPS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. FIRST CONTACT ME ON DISCORD: LANCELOT#2880

NOTE 2: The next update theme is gonna be: Living room furniture. Suggest furniture for a living room down on the comments and i will turn them into minecraft furniture.

Changelog

Added a small bookshelf (Wich is only decorative by the moment)

I will be uploading more updates this days

Installation

Click on the 2 links (Resource and behaiviour) above

Scroll down and press "See web articles"

Wait about 15 seconds

Press the right corner "X"

Press continue

Wait another 15 seconds

Press continue again

Download

Tap on the download

Minecraft will install them.