Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Halo M12 Warthog

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Halo M12 Warthog

The Halo M12 Force Application Light Reconnaissance Vehicle "Warthog" is a vehicle from the game Halo, specifically the UNSC faction. This is that car in game with RTX compatibility and 4 wheel steering!

Not my normal car description, if you regularly download my addons please read! Hi! Thank you for reading. You might have noticed recently that I have been posting less, and I apologize for that. Mental health hasn't been great and I'm still trying to work through it, but that is the main reason for the lack of posts. This in particular I wasn't actually going to post; it's one car in one color, but I was told I should post it anyway so I am. Thank you in advance for understanding, the community here is great and I'm happy I have the recognition that I do, and I can't thank you guys enough for downloading my work. Something else I did want to mention is my stuff has been stolen a lot, particularly on a certain mobile app. They tend to steal the descriptions too so I'm hoping they're gonna paste this in without noticing lmao. Know that if you see my stuff anywhere that's not me posting it, replying to comments or talking to you, just be careful. If you do want to chat though, I would be happy to, feel free to join the discord (link below the pictures as it normally is). Thanks again for reading, understanding, and just in general being there! :DD

-TG of TGBT

Join our discord!

Check out our Site!

Submit Photos and Videos!

Consider Commissioning us?

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 01/06/2023 5:27 pm
Share: