Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Hardmode+ (1.16) *Information Update*

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hardmode+ (1.16) *Information Update*

Only mob’s in 1.16 all the way to 1.10 have been changed to be harder, hint the name of the Addon. So that means Village and Pillage and Nether Update have been the only ones changed so far and more will be changed in the future. Now onto the mob’s (also try the mob’s with different armour). There is another requirement that you must have hard difficulty one.

Before you start reading on i would like to say that this is still wip so don't expect it to be done and also i got this idea from Fundy.

Panda:

XP: drop’s 5 XP

Health: health is now 100

Size: size is now 0.5 little taller so that makes them 1.15 metres now.

Attack: Panda’s always have a choice of attacking. They will attack first but then they will be given the choice to attack more. All together they do 32 damage.

Pillager:

XP: Drop’s 5 XP

Health: 100

Size: 1.5

Damage: 20

Zombie Piglin:

XP: drop’s 5 XP

Health: 80

Move speed: 0.46

Damage: 40 (might sometimes one hit, depends on the Armor)

Wandering Trader:

XP: 0

Health: 80

Size: 0.5

Ravager: 

XP: 5

Health: 150

Size: 2

Damage: 24 (Might one hit sometimes, depends on the Armor)

Bee:

Health: 40

Damage: 12 (will only attack once) (really hard when the bee is small)

Strider:

Health: 30

Piglin:

Health: 32

Damage: 48 (will only attack when holding crossbow, that is a glitch) 

Trades: random enchantment book.

Zoglin:

Move Speed: 0.5 (that is fast just to say)

Damage: 32

Hoglin:

Damage: 32

Dragon Fireball: 

(Texture has changed)

Power: 3.0

Explode:

Power: 1

Spawn mob: endermite 

Fireball:

(Texture has changed)

Power: 2.0

Explode:

Power: 1

Spawn Mob: Ghast (this will cause a lot of trouble)

Small Fireball:

(Texture has changed aswell)

Power: 2.0

Gravity: 0.1

Explode: 

Power: 3

Spawn Mob: chicken (this is a glitch)

Some Tip’s:

I suggest you get an enchanted bow, shield, trident, effects and tipped arrow’s to make you’re troubles easy.

leather Armor:

Leather Armor is the worst in this so don’t get this I would go straight to iron if I was you because most of the mobs that have changed can one hit you. Ravager’s and Piglins can one hit you.

Chair Armor:

Mob’s can still one hit you with chain Armor so yeah skip to iron again and you might be fine. Ravager’s and Piglins can one hit you.

Iron Armor:

Only one mob can one hit you which I am sure it’s the zombie pigman or Piglin, I’m not sure but now you able to defeat some of the mobs easy as pie. Piglins can one hit.

Gold Armor:

Wow, Wow, Wow skip this because you will die instantly from I think all of them and the Armor will break easy and you should go and find diamonds. Ravager’s and Piglins can one hit you.

Diamond Armor:

You are know reaching what I call a epic games moment we’re you can survive longer then you’re sibling who is still wearing that stupid iron Armor. You can beat all of the mobs but you’re parent’s might have netherite Armor.

Netherite Armor:

Netherite Armor now I call it easy. You can find netherite easy just by using bed’s and now you’re reached the level of master and you can now go and beat the dragon so yeah, there is probably nothing I could say more,

Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoy this.

Changelog

1. Changed Name.

2. Changed the description.

3. Changed some of the mob and armor defense description.

4. Added the installation guide

Installation

IOS: When you had download the file you want to get the app called document and then when it has downloaded you want to rename the mcpack text and replace it with zip. Once down share it to files then tap on the file once it has opened then look for the rp (resource pack) and bp (behaviour pack) upload them to the correct areas in the minecraft pe file.

creator: https://twitter.com/cow_gz

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 08/07/2020 4:54 pm
Share: