Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Juan's Conduits (More Conduits) Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Juan's Conduits (More Conduits) Addon

New conduits that work exactly the same as normal conduit and are even better than normal, i am sure you will like the way i did this, if you we research an addon like this, please download it

-Getting started-

This addon needs holiday creator features

By means of a variable I made the structure for these conduits work exactly the same as that of the normal conduit, so you can have fun with the shape of the structure but only with the admitted blocks, at least 16 blocks and the other rules you already know 🙂

-Admitted Blocks-

Reforced prismarine

reinforced version of the prismarine, it's more resistant to explosions. This block is admitted by the structure of these conduits, but it is not admitted by the structure of the normal conduit, it can be crafted and decrafted.

Reforced sea lantern

reinforced version of the sea lantern, it's more resistant to explosions. This block is admitted by the structure of these conduits, but it is not admitted by the structure of the normal conduit, it can be crafted and decrafted.

-Structure And Shapes-

-Advanced Conduit-

Level1-

In this level he provides 24 secs of conduit power to all player that be in his range 45 Blocks (Only underwater or rain)

Level2-

Attack:

In this level He do 2 of damage every 5 secs to all monster entities (Only underwater or rain) attack range (20 blocks)

In this level he provides 30 secs of conduit power to all player that be in his range 70 Blocks (Only underwater or rain).

Level3-

Eye open (Only in level 3)

In this level He do 2 of damage every 5 secs to all monster entities (Only underwater or rain). Attack range (20 blocks)

In this level he provides 40 secs of conduit power to all player that be in his range 120 Blocks (Only underwater or rain).

-Magic Conduit-

Level1-

Activation = 16 Blocks

Range = 15 blocks.

Effect Duration = 5 secs

Special ability= None in this level

Level2-

Activation = 35 Blocks

Range = 18 blocks.

Effect Duration = 9 secs

Special ability= Random healthy

Every 20 secs he provides regeneration effect to all players with 60%. (only underwater or rain) Regeneration ability (20 blocks)

Level3-

Activation = 42 Blocks

Range = 20 blocks.

Effect Duration = 12 secs

Special abilities= Random healthy and attack.

Every 20 secs he provides regeneration effect to all players with 60%. (only underwater or rain) Regeneration ability (20 blocks).

Attack:

Every 15 seconds he do 2 of damage to all mosnter entities.

RECIPES

Magic Nautilus shell

This is an animated item

Blue Nautilus shell

Thi is an animated item

Advanced conduit

Magic conduit

-More info-

If you wanna support me pls follow me on Twitter as @Juaneitor11

Or YouTube  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs23T-wgq9HM0akQSnUk6sQ

Installation

Click to download