Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Kill Counter Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Kill Counter Addon

This addon is great if you want to make a world where you gain certain things from killing mobs or other players, such as a Kitpvp world where you can unlock kits by killing players, or a Mob Arena world where you can buy items using money from killing mobs.

The Kill Counter addon has two different versions: Player kills and Mob kills. The Player kills addon WILL NOT WORK if you have another addon with a player entity script with a priority higher than the Kill Counter addon. If the Kill Counter addon has a higher priority, then the other addon will not work, so if you're having problems with a world with multiple packs, that might be why.

To make the addon work in your world, first type: /scoreboard objectives add Kills dummy [insert whatever display name you want]. 

Next, put down a repeating command block, set to always active, with the command: /function kill. 

After you've done this, the kills will be counted!

You MAY alter my code to fit your game better, but DON'T upload it anywhere except in the comments down below, if you think others may benefit from it.

You MAY look at my code to see how to make a kill counter of your own, and if you do make one, you MAY upload it, unless it's a copy/near copy of my addon, and if you DO make a unique addon, please give me credit for the basic mechanics.

Changelog

Updated the mechanics so that only true kills are counted, rather than all deaths.

Installation

You must turn on ALL THREE experimental gameplay options for the addon to work.

creator: Truncatebat2147

Topic starter Posted : 20/04/2021 3:07 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/08/2021 1:31 pm
Share: