Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Lucky Ores Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Lucky Ores Addon

Ever wanted to spice up vanilla Minecraft with some lucky block-type randomness without overshadowing the regular game? These ores lucky ores will now generate in your world dropping coal to diamond, and if you're really unlucky you might even spawn a silverfish. What will you get?

This addon adds a new randomized ore called lucky ore that spices up the normal mining experience. Each lucky ore is like a mini Minecraft loot bag that could contain anything from coal to diamond, silverfish to netherite scrap; who knows what you will get the next time you go mining? This addon is intended to be a small addition to the vanilla game or a fun thing to incorporate into other add-ons. Regardless of how you use it, it's sure to make mining a bit more interesting.

Specifics:

This addon adds one new block:

• Lucky Ore

Lucky ore can be found below y-55, It requires an iron pickaxe or above to drop items. When it is broken with a suitable pickaxe it will have a chance to drop the following.

• 1 Coal: 15%
  • 1 Iron Ore: 15%
  • 1 Gold Ore: 12.5%
  • 1-8 Redstone Dust: 12.5%
  • 1-15 Lapis Lazuli: 12.5%
  • 1 Emerald: 9.3%
  • 1 Diamond: 9.3%
  • 2-3 Lucky Ore: 9.3% (The same block you mined)
  • 1 Netherite Scrap: 3%

On any given mine, the ore has a 10% chance to summon a silverfish (separate from the other drops)

These values are bound to change in the future, more items/events are likely to be added as well. I do plan on updating this addon aswell as the texture when 1.17 is released.

When using this addon in a video, simply leave it in the description; do not claim to be the creator.

Addon makers may feel free to use this addon in addon packs or other addons as long as I am credited in the post and you do not claim to be the creator.

Enjoy!

Changelog

.Added a more in-depth description

.Added some more images to better convey the addon's purpose

Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2021 10:03 pm
Share: