Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Milky's Generators

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Milky's Generators

Too lazy to grind for resource? This addon is for you, it will help you collect resources without actually working hard for it by using generators! It is easy to use so everyone can enjoy it.

This addon will help you collect resources even within your base. As of now, there's only GENERATORS for wood but I plan on adding more in the future.

There's now 16 Generators in this version, they are:

1. Acacia Log Generator
  2. Birch Generator
  3. Clay Generator (NEW)
  4. Crimson Stem Generator (NEW)
  5. Dark Oak Log Generator
  6. Gravel Generator
  7. Jungle Generator
  8. Magma Generator (NEW)
  9. Netherrack Generator (NEW)
  10. Oak Generator
  11. Red Sand Generator
  12. Sand Generator
  13. Snow Generator (NEW)
  14. Soul Sand Generator (NEW)
  15. Warped Stem Generator (NEW)
  16. Wool Generator (NEW)

There's no major changes to crafting other than being able to use the stripped variants of woods and stem to craft Tier 1 Generators.

(Error on my part fpr the first "Gravel Generator", it should have been "Clay Generator")

Overworld type Generators uses overworld wood types while Nether type Generators uses Nether wood types.

New added generators in this version have animated texture.

I personally think that the item drops is quite off and want to tone it down to 1, 4, 8, 12 and 16 instead of 1, 4, 8, 16, 32.

I also think that the recipe is quite cheap(except the Netherite) so if you have any suggestions, feel free to share them.

PS: I  still haven't tested it for multiplayer but I hope it works for those who will try.

If you want to share this addon to others, feel free to do so but make sure to direct them to this page/website instead of monetizing from it.

Changelog

Installation

If you are encountering difficulty with download, I recommend keep pressing Block or Deny for every pop-up that appears.

Don't forget to turn on this bad boys just to be safe(and in case you add other add-ons too)

creator: GuardianMilky

Topic starter Posted : 04/04/2021 2:41 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/04/2021 10:42 am
Share: