Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Minecraft, But All Mobs Are Buffed and Hostile!

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Minecraft, But All Mobs Are Buffed and Hostile!

Minecraft, but all mobs are Buffed and Hostile!

Minecraft but all mobs including friendly mobs are Hostile and Buffed! This makes the game even harder for you! Can you beat the game with your Pro Gamer Skills? Why not try!? Goodluck. 

Showcase Video:

https://youtu.be/uZuI_DT3G0M  

This addon I made is from one of my videos of my Survival Challenge Series! I've decided to release it public on mcpedl and why not let people try beating the game with this mod/addon!

Features & Changes of the Addon. 

•Stronger Hostile Mobs!

•Hostile mobs deals 2x the damage (Hard mode is recommended for better experience.)

•Pigs, Cows has been re-textured! 

Pig:

Cow:

•Friendly Mobs (Cows, Pigs, Sheeps, Cats)  are now Hostile! (Except for Villagers I couldn't make them Hostile, they just don't attack).

Problems.

•Villagers couldn't be Hostile, they don't attack

•Wolfs don't attack when you hit them (Due to some bugs, i will fix it soon) 

And that's all for this addon, I also nerfed some of this addons because it made the game Impossible as you guys saw on my showcase video of this addon. Hope you guys enjoy and Goodluck! 

Installation

Go to the Downloads Section, choose "Website Download" or "Mediafire Download". On the Website Download, scroll down to the Downloads Section and find the addon. On the Mediafire Download, just click the big blue button. Wait for the file to download, once it's done open the .mcaddon file with minecraft, once it's done exporting create a brand new world and apply the addon to your world! Enjoy and Goodluck!

•You are not allowed to re-upload this addon anywhere. 

•You are not allowed to upload a modified version of this addon.

•If you're going to make a video with this addon, be sure to credit me please use the specific link on your description or I will force a copyright strike.

•You are not allowed to steal any content from this addon and my other addons I made. 

creator: https://twitter.com/BeastDiamond1

Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2021 9:16 pm
Share: