Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Minecraft But Every Block I Touch Becomes Bedrock

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Minecraft But Every Block I Touch Becomes Bedrock

It*s a simple but very fun challenge, many content creators have done it in java edition and that's why i think it would be a good idea to replicate it in bedrock.

The following addon is inspired by a java data pack that causes all solid blocks you touch's to become bedrock

This doesn’t include: liquids, air, other non-solid blocks (fences, trapdoors, stairs, slabs, doors, flowers, large fern, and grass) and blocks for other mods (because i don't know how to do that). Also it would be very rare for an unsolid block to become and you could get trapped and have an unwanted death.

If you want that the unsolid blocks also becomes bedrock put it in the comments, i want to update this mod in the 1.17

Transform what's on your right, to your left, back, forward, up, down, basically anything your skin touches on bedrock.

This video is from Waffle playz that made a review in the version 1.5(2.0 for me), in case you're interested in downloading the mod, it's like that.

Thank you 🙂

If you make a video of the mod I would like you to give me credits please, and if you want to tag me on Twitter(@Gralry1) to watch the video and give you a like.

Finally, if you find a bug, put your comment here or tag me on twitter, I wish I didn't have any mistakes and think I'd fix it as quickly as possible.

Thanks for read

VESION 1.6(3.0 for me)

• Bugs fixed
  • The blocks of the caves and cliffs update are also transformed
  • herobrine was removed

creator: https://twitter.com/Gralry1

Changelog

Now more blocks are being transformed, including the smooth basalt, the deepslate, all the deepslate ores, the azalea leaves, and more new blocks from the caves and cliffs update

Installation

I do not recommend installation on cell phones or low-end computers

Could generate lag

Topic starter Posted : 09/03/2021 10:11 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/07/2021 10:21 am
Share: