Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Minecraft Legends Golem Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Minecraft Legends Golem Addon

This Addon adds all 5 of the Golems from the upcoming Mojang game, Minecraft Legends. They are summoned with Golem Spawners, After giving payment of an ingot or a diamond.

This Addon adds all 5 of the Golems from the upcoming mojang game, Minecraft Legends. 
They are summoned with Golem Spawners, After giving payment of an ingot or a diamond.

!!DISCLAIMER!!

This Addon may or may not be accurate to the legends game,
The game has not released so I am not certain how accurate this addon is
I just wanted to make an addon with the cute little golems.

When the Minecraft Legends game releases,
 I will make sure to update this to make it more accurate.

Golem Spawner

The Golem Spawner is a block that spawns Golems when given a Copper ingot, Iron ingot, Gold Ingot or a Diamond (pretty sure this wont be in legends, but I didn't wanna make these golems free)
To Craft one you need 4 iron ingots and 5 iron nuggets in this pattern

To Specify which mob is spawned, You need to build a pedestal below the Spawner, Like a beacon but only 1 block tall

Golems
Wooden Golem

Wooden Golems Can Be Summoned by paying an iron ingot or better, They shoot arrows at targets and also keep a distance  of 5 blocks to make sure they don't get hit.
It also, It's arrows can not damage a player

It's Pedestal:

Stone Golem

Stone Golems Can be summoned by paying an iron ingot or better, They attack with their fists and are generally kind of weak unless in large numbers

It's Pedestals:

Big Stone Golem

Stone Golems sometimes spawn as Big Stone Golems, The higher the material cost the higher the probability to spawn, Basically an iron golem with Half Health.

Same Pedestal as the Stone Golem

Grindstone Golem

Grindstone Golems Can be summoned by paying 1 gold ingot or better, Instead Of Attacking with their fists they attack by jumping and slamming down and causing a knockback wave, Mobs within a four block range will be damaged and sent flying into the air.

It's Pedestals:

Mossy Golem

Mossy Golems Can be summoned by paying 1 gold ingot or better, They do not attack, instead they spray water imbued with the power of healing, When an ally such as a golem or player is damaged, they go to them and start spraying

It's Pedestals:

Required Experimental Options:

TERMS OF USE:

Please don't claim you created it or make a new download link

If you wish to make a video on this addon/add it to a mod-pack you must include:

■ a Link to this page.
■ My Name In The Description.

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiJLh2Gswd7lhqym8nw_Kxw                   

Installation

It's telling me to add a 

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 28/11/2022 7:26 pm
Share: