Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Balance Visibility Toggle + More! | MineMoney Add-on v2.6

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Balance Visibility Toggle + More! | MineMoney Add-on v2.6

The MineMoney add-on adds Minecraft-store inspired currency to your Survival or Roleplay worlds! With 13 new items, 12 new blocks, 2 new mobs, more chest loot, etc. you can trade with other players or horde your riches in a vault until your heart's content.

Minecoins and Minecash

Six of the new items and blocks are based off of the Minecoins you can purchase in the Minecraft-store, so these items fit in the game really well!

There are a lot of ways to get your hands on these coins in Survival mode! You can find the Wandering Banker and trade with him, explore the ancient structures and find their treasure, kill hostile mobs and be rewarded, barter with the greedy pig people, fish in the deep depths of the ocean, mine in the dark caverns of the many dimensions, and more!

(the ores don't actually generate like this lol)

When your pockets get too full of coins, you then can compress and decompress your coins into cash and blocks or back by crafting with them in a crafting table.

You can find all of the recipes in the crafting guide built into your inventory!

If you want to get them in creative, simply check the tabs, or give the items/blocks to yourself with commands ("bb:" is prefix).

ATM Machine

The new ATM Machine lets you store your money inside, and has an infinite storage capacity! Also, you can insert and take out your money from any ATM block, making it act sorta like an ender chest. To insert your money, click an ATM with your money in hand. To take out money, click the machine with a Minecard in hand!

The amount of money you have stored is shown on the top right of the pause screen under your name, and you can see how much everyone else logged into the world has stored in it as well, making trade deals easier!

Tokens and Tickets

You can now craft and use the old PlayStation Tokens! These tokens can be crafted and then used at the Token Machine by clicking the block with a token in hand, and doing this rewards you with Tickets!

You can now also craft and use Tickets! Tickets can be used at the prize machine, which rewards you with coins, and sometimes even rare and useful items! You have higher chances at better rewards if you use ticket piles, and even higher chances if you use ticket blocks!

Both Tokens and Tickets can be compressed, just like Minecoins!

Wandering Banker

The Wandering Banker is like a Wandering Trader, except he lets you trade item/blocks for Minecoins and PS Tokens!

Also, he spawns with donkeys instead of llamas.

Also, you can now craft and place a permanent Robot Banker! He stands in place, and his trades never run out, however he only has the essential trades, and the Wandering Banker can sometimes have slightly better deals!

Coin Berries

Coin berries can only be obtained rarely from the Prize Machine while using Ticket Piles.

They can be placed as a bush on grass and dirt, and they will grow more berries on them (like sweet berries).

When you harvest from a coin berry bush, instead of dropping coin berries, it drops coin berry mush, which can be crafted into Minecoins using 4 of them.

(Note: Coin Berry Bushes can not be bonemealed, as I didn't want to make bone farms give players infinite money.
Also, one coin berry will not give you more bushes over time, as I didn't want this plant to multiply giving you more and more bushes from one bush. There is no limit to how many bushes can be won from the Prize Machine though)

Commands

Entering the command "/function toggle_balance" will cycle the display for the Balance scoreboard. 

The cycle goes: List -> Below Name -> Sidebar -> Disabled (no display) -> [back to] List

Note: Some Add-Ons that use a scoreboard display may be affected by using this command, or this command could fix them not showing up, depends on the situation, so please only use this command if you aren't using other add-ons that use scoreboard displays, or if you know how scoreboard displays work 😉

Important

You must enable the Experimental Features on your world!

Ask for my permission before re-uploading to other places!

Thanks

That is it! If you want to download just click the link below. Also, if you want to see when I release new add-ons, follow me on Twitter (@TheBombBardYT) - 🙂

Also, thanks to:

- NarrowC49 and SparkB for leading me to the Balance Display Cycle Function idea

- CECForLife and ZENOLINEX-4 for leading me to think of the ATM and Robot Banker ideas

- Haydencraft2008 for the tickets idea

- WilyMoto for the ps tokens idea

Changelog
  • Added requested Balance-Display-Toggle Function
  • Updated Add-On to work with Minecraft Update 1.19.62

Installation

To install the add-on, open the .mcaddon file into Minecraft

creator: https://twitter.com/@TheBombardYT

Topic starter Posted : 09/05/2021 5:07 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin