Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock More (+50) Sword, Bows, Knives, Food and Tools (Actualization)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

More (+50) Sword, Bows, Knives, Food and Tools (Actualization)

Hi there! 

This add-on will make you have a unique and unforgettable experience by putting it in your Minecraft world!

With it you can create various swords, bows, knives, comids and new tools, so i don’t know what are you waiting to download it!

My YouTube Channel

What’s a +Bedrock? 

+Bedrock is an add-on with which you can get one of the best experiences playing Minecraft PE, with the addon you can create items, weapons, tools, food, etc. each one has its unique and incomparable skin! 

What happens if I find a bug in the addon?

If you find some bug please tell me on my social networks

YouTube

Instagram

Twitter

How can I find out more about each of the new things?

In the download part you will find the download of a guide in your language with all the information about this Add-on

Swords 

Knives

Tools

Food

Bows

Is not necessary activate the experimental game mode 

The recipes are in the guide (guide in the part of downloads) 

Or if you don’t want to craft, you can give all the new tools, swords, knives and food with this command

Here you can watch the add-on in-game

Here you can watch some pictures of the add-on in-game

Some of the things added by the add-on give you some interesting effects, it all depends on the cost of the item or tool

This add-on is in beta phase, so if you find any error you can comment it on my social networks and I will send you a fast solution: 

Instagram

YouTube

Twitter

If for some reason the add-on does not work correctly, the most effective and quick solution is the following:

1. Get out of the world and remove the addon

2. Enter the world but without the addon

3. Go out again and now put the addon

4. Enter the world and it will be solved

REMEMBER: All the information (recipes) you will have in the guide of the add-on, you can get the guide in the part of downloads

Changelog

This new version adds 10 new bows to MCPE and some bugs of the addon was solucionated

creator: https://twitter.com/piplayYt

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 03/09/2020 11:31 pm
Share: