Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Mr. Green's Villagers

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Mr. Green's Villagers

This is a simple one, but I'm sure it will help many of you! This is my own custom villager world where I create and modify custom villagers. At the moment there are 12 villagers in the world all of which offer completely custom trades and are invulnerable in survival mode. This map will be updated periodically, as I create new villagers. 

Welcome guys! A simple but possibly powerful map for some of you. This map includes 12 custom villagers that you are welcome to structure block and use in your own worlds! This will allow you access to some pretty amazing trades. As I create new villagers I will add updates to this map so make sure to keep checking back. 

There are way too many trades to show in picture without making an unnecessarily large post so you guys really need to just download the world and check all the trades, there is much more offered than what is in the pictures!

You are welcome to structure block these villagers and use them to play in your own worlds, however if you use these villagers to make a map or share with anyone for any reason other than personal entertainment, please let me know and give me credit for creating the villagers.

If you would like to help fund map creation you can donate to me at -

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/MrGreenGamesDonate  

all donations are deeply appreciated!

Follow on Twitter @ Mr_Green_Games for updates about maps and future content ideas.

I use MCC Toolchest to alter the villager trades.

I use MrBates1's Structure Import Behavior pack to move villagers between worlds, his YouTube video will have the link for the download to the behavior pack. Make sure to sub to the dude he is a legend and has made it possible for me to do a lot of my creations.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkzdq_N-rlhT3FewrBR4xpw

Never use this tool to steal someone's work! It is a very useful tool for creating but can easily be a tool for theft. In this case I have given you permission to take my work(custom villagers). Please be responsible guys. 

Topic starter Posted : 12/04/2021 10:49 am
Share: