Forum

MCPE/Bedrock ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐–๐š๐ฒ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ: ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ.๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

๐‚๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐–๐š๐ฒ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ: ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ.๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ

ย 

โ€œNever get lost in the vast world of Minecraft again with our waypoints addon! This addon allows you to mark important locations on your map and easily navigate to them. Whether you want to mark the location of your base, a nearby village, or a special place you found on your adventures, our waypoints addon will help you find your way back. With an easy-to-use interface and a wide variety of customization options, youโ€™ll never have to worry about getting lost in the game again!โ€

• ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ:
  • ๐‘๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ:
ย 
  • ๐–๐š๐ฒ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ:

To use the book it is necessary to interact with it, in the same way as you would with an arc or a trident, once this is done, the book will display a menu with a couple of buttons with the following names:ย "Options"ย andย "See all locations".

Which also works to visualize the locations once they have already been marked and pressing that button with the name of our location what it does is teleport to that location, in this case a location marked with a random name and with my name:ย ย O CHETTY Oย 

Action of each button in the main menu:

• ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐ง:ย ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ.

The main function of this button is to show the player a series of options that are useful for the operation of the same add-on, the menu is as follows:

# ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง :ย ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.

This option allows the player to add to the assigned locations, a name and various customization parameters according to the player's tastes, as shown in the following screenshots.

A feature that includes this option is that it allows the player to assign a completely random name, in this case all options were left by default as shown in the image above, which resulted in the following:

# ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง :ย ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.

This option as such allows us to remove a location from our list, in this case I show 2 previously created locations and delete the assigned location with my nameย "O CHETTY O", in the following screenshots shows the process for it.

# ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง :ย ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.

Now this option is more extensive, since it now allows you to change most of the parameters of our waypoints, example: In the screenshots we have a red waypoint calledย "Test 1"ย that was modified by a lime color and calledย "CHETTY",ย it is also worth mentioning that the current name of the waypoint will come out when editing it.

• ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ.

Now this option allows us to visualize another series of options which allow the operator to maintain a better management in the world of the situation when using the add-on.ย 

Note:ย Now you can use the tagย "isOP"ย to access the operator functions, for this you can use the commandย "tag [player_name] add isOP", of course this works if you have the possibility to do it in realms, otherwise as in Aternos you can do it through theย console.

As you can see, the options for the operator are as follows and below are what each of them does.

#ย ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ : ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.

As such, this option is similar to the previous one, but in this case the operator can delete all marked locations, i.e. it doesn't matter if someone has private locations, as the operator can remove it without problems.

# ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ : ๐‹๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ

This option allows us to modify the limit of locations per player, in this case by default each player has aย limit of 32 waypointsย as shown in the screenshot.

When entering the option we can choose the player to whom we will change the limit number, in my case it was only me, so therefore my limit changed it by theย maximum number that is 128ย as shown in the following screenshots.

Note: Previously this only worked if someone had already used the book, now when entering the world a message is sent to players that the location limits have beenย updated from 0 to 32, it is worth mentioning that this message is only sent once, screenshot of the message.

Now when returning, as we can see in the section of the options nowย the limit has changed from 32 waypointsย to 128 waypoints.

# ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ : ๐•๐ข๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ

In this option we can see only the private locations of all players and be able to teleport to them if necessary, for this case I made a new waypoint with the private option, now once that is done, within the operator option we can visualize it and when clicking we can make teleport.

ย 

• ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐ง:ย ๐’๐ž๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ.

In this section what we can do is see all the locations already marked by all the players, this option only serves for all the locations established as public, it also allows to continue viewing the locations without the need for the players to be connected at that time, now in this case with the waypoints previously created, one of them is private so when opening the option only the public waypoint is shown.

To better understand theย blue waypoint is publicย and theย white waypoint is private.

ย 

• ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ:
  1. This is part 1 of version 7, so version 2 will have the changes finished, for both versions of the gameย (1.20.10 - 1.20.30)
  2. The bugs that were shown in the previous versions were fixed, but there are still things to fix for part 2.
  3. Please respect the links, if you want to make videos about this plugin, I ask you to leave the link to that post
  4. In this case you must update only the behavior
Changelog

Installation

This topic was modified 5 months ago by McBedrock
Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2022 5:13 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/10/2023 11:58 am
Share: