Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Natural Structures v0.7

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Natural Structures v0.7

Hi! Have you ever looked for a simple addon with natural structures, with good understanding and optimization? Well, here I bring you this great addon! The natural structures addon focuses on in making very simple natural structures of all kinds, and that any cell phone can run it 

Hi! here I bring you version 0.7 of this structures addon with many good things!

We started with  the structures of the Overworld:  

Abandoned portal :

It is a structure that has a 15% probability of being found, it is found in the following biomes: 

• Taiga
  • River
  • Mega
  • Jungle
  • Forest
  • Swamp
  • Plain
  • Mountain with snow

Ruins of sea water :

It is a structure that has a 40% probability of being found, it is found in the following biomes:  

• All biomes that contain large amounts of water

House of sacrifice in the desert :

It is a structure with a 20% chance of being found, it contains very ops in its two chests, it is found in the following biomes:  

• Desert mutated
  • Desert hills
  • Desert

Abandoned ruins on the plains :

It is a structure with 38% to appear, it is found in the following biomes: 

• Plains
  • Sunflower plains

Refuge in the desert :

It is a structure with a 20% probability of appearing, it is found in the following biomes :

• Savanna mutated
  • Savanna
  • Savanna planteau

Camp in the dark forest: 

It is a structure with a 25% probability of appearing, it is found in the following biomes: 

• Roofed forest
  • Roofed forest mutated

Graveyard:

It is a structure that has a 50% probability of appearing, it is found in the following biomes:

• Forest
  • Jungle
  • River
  • Mountain
  • Taiga
  • Beach
  • Roofed forest
  • Swamp

Mini ice dungeon :

It is a structure that has a 5% probability of appearing, it is found in the following biomes:

• Deep frozen ocean
  • Legacy frozen ocean

We are going now with nether structures:

Invocation of the wither:

It is a structure that has a 60% probability to be found, which 50% will be found floating, it is found in the following biomes:

• Soulsand valley

Peaceful tower of the blazes:

It is a structure that has a probability of 30% to be found, it is found in the following biomes :

• All the nether

Spider Boss: When installing the addon there will be a generator of an entity called "Spider Boss" is an entity that is in beta and is proposed for version 1 of the addon here is the "mini test":

Well with this the addon culminated remember that it has not yet reached version 1 I would like you to leave ideas that I can add to the addon in the comments!

Required experimental modes :

Changelog

This version brings us many changes! Structures in the nether, more structures in the overworld and an entity in beta !!

creator: Manu GG

Topic starter Posted : 29/06/2021 4:42 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/07/2021 6:09 pm
Share: