Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Ore Hammers V1

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ore Hammers V1

Tired of chopping block by block, get a wonderful hammer addon, it will make life easier in the mines, bringing 11 craftable hammers, "Ore Hammers" is an addon inspired by the hammer mod of Minecraft Java Edition, if you are interested in this type of accessories keep reading.

To begin with I appreciate that you continue reading, second that you should use the following functions in an experimental way.

Now, to start with the hammers, of vanilla ores there are: Wood, Stone, Iron, Gold, Diamond, Netherite and Quartz.

And of the new ores there are 4 new ores, which are: Bronze, Ruby, Jade and Cobalt. They appear naturally in caves from layer 0 to 56.

I also forgot to say one thing, to craft these hammers we will need a month of special crafting, it is called: "Hammers Table" and it is crafted in the following way.

Once inside, an interface will appear to craft the hammers.

Once the hammers are crafted they would be ready to use, we should simply bend down and press the right click or hold down the screen if you are on the phone.

Wood Hammer

Number Of Uses: 4

Mining Depth: 2

Damage: 4

Stone Hammer

Number Of Uses: 6

Mining Depth: 4

Damage: 6

iron Hammer

Number Of Uses: 10

Mining Depth:6

Damage: 7

Gold Hammer

Number Of Uses: 6

Mining Depth:5

Diamond Hammer

Number Of Uses: 19

Mining Depth:10

Damage: 10

Netherite Hammer

Number Of Uses: 20

Mining Depth:14

Damage: 12

Quartz Hammer

Number Of Uses: 16

Mining Depth:13

Damage: 9

Bronze Hammer

Number Of Uses: 15

Mining Depth:5

Ruby Hammer

Number Of Uses: 18

Mining Depth:7

Damage: 8

Jade Hammer

Mining Depth:6

Damage: 7

Cobalt Hammer

Mining Depth:12

Damage: 10

We will need this stick to make the hammer and it also serves as fuel.

Once all the hammers and their details have been shown, let's move on with the ores.

The first thing you should know is that you cannot chop with your hand, since doing so will not release anything, to be able to chop each ear you need at least one iron pickaxe.

The second is that each takes longer to break than the other.

Finally, they should know that the only way to obtain the mineral from each ore will be only if it is cooked in a blast furnace.

I hope you like my addon. Don't forget to activate the experimental game modes.

Please do not steal the code, if you want to add a modification that is only for personal use, if you upload it to youtube or another page give me the respective credits. Thanks for your attention.

Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2021 1:16 pm
Share: