Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Piranha Add-On

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Piranha Add-On

Are you ready for summer? You got swim clothes, called friends, you relaxing... But suddenly a group of carnivore fish attacks you , your vacation became to bloodbath. Of course piranhas in this add-on aren't so aggressive, but please - don't hit them, they have teeth!

BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD IT, YOU MUST KNOW - YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS

TO MAKE YOUR OWN DOWLOAD LINKS!!!

Piranhas could be found in variation of sizes. They have detalized models and amazing textures. Piranhas could be found in jungle rivers very rare, where they'll just swimming around, like a usual fish BUT if they caught something (expect for other fish and players) - they start biting them and kill them! One piranha isn't so strong, but a group of them could kill even a ravager! They won't attack players, because you isn't in their menu, but as I said - don't hit them! No, they won't attack you in group, but could bite you. Here, you can see some screenshots, were piranhas attack mobs.

You think that all? WRONG! If you're lucky - you can found piranha with a brown stomach (most of piranhas havered color) It will avoid other piranhas and won't attack other mobs, also if you hit it - it will swim away! But it also isn't end!

You could tame it - to tame piranha use any type of meat, expect for fish and cooked ones. After tame - piranha will follow you anywhere in water (don't try to make it out from water). Also it will guard you from hostile mobs.

For the moment it's all. Soon I'll add some special stuff from them and also make them pickable in buckets. I hope, that you like it! Happy summer holidays!

Installation

How to download add-on?

Step 1). Download it 

Step 2) Active in a game.

Step 3). Enjoy!

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCsNKJ-38EPXYd54dU9Ufg

Topic starter Posted : 14/06/2021 5:18 pm
Share: