Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Quicksand [7 Variations] - (Tiny Addons)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Quicksand [7 Variations] - (Tiny Addons)

This is the Best Quicksand Addon, add a variety of textures for Quicksand: Stone, Dirt, Sand, Stonebrick and Cobblestone. Troll your friends or trap the mobs with the Quicksand Addon.

Basically this addon uses the Cobweb model to have the quicksand function, quicksand is craftable in all its variations (stone, dirt, stonebrick, sand and cobblestone), you can give several uses for this addon, make secret walls, secret floors, monster traps, player traps and everything else your imagination allows.

Quicksand Original

Quicksand Dirt

Quicksand Stone Variations

*Quicksand Stone has no screenshot for now*

*The animated textures give the feeling that the quicksand is moving slowly, soon i will add a gif of the animated quicksand*

Recipes:

TERMS OF USE:

DON’T POST THIS ON ADDONS LAUNCHER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, IF YOU POST ON A WEBSITE USE ONLY THE ORIGINAL LINKVERTISE LINK AVAILABLE HERE.

DON’T SHOWCASE THIS ON YOUTUBE WITHOUT CREDITS TO ME OR CLAIMING THIS AS YOUR OWN AND IF YOU DO SHOWCASE THIS PLEASE DIRECT THEM TO HERE DON’T CREATE MONETIZED LINKS AND EARN FROM THIS.

Changelog
  • A test was done and the addon works in the new version 1.17.11

Installation

How to skip the ads?

Wait 5 seconds and click on free access with ads, then you will have to click on Discover Articles wait a while and click on the x to close the articles and then click on continue, a new tab will open so wait for it to load the mediafire link.

Turn on:

- Holyday Creator Features

creator: https://twitter.com/MineModsBrasil

Topic starter Posted : 17/05/2021 5:50 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/08/2021 1:40 pm
Share: