Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Raw Metals Concept (New Textures and Blocks)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Raw Metals Concept (New Textures and Blocks)

Remember the raw metals that appeared in the 21w14a Java Edition snapshot? Thus, this addon will provide an opportunity to test them in the bedrock version. Of course, in the future they will be added to the game officially, but with the concept earlier.

First, you need to find the usual ore from the minecraft, then put it in the workbench and get three pieces of raw metal.

Next, just put these pieces in the furnace or in the blast furnace, after you get clean ingots. I also want to note that the enchantment for fortune does not work on ores, so three pieces of raw ore will be made from each ore

The textures were taken directly from the minecraft java files. You can convert all the metal ores from the original game into pieces, i.e. copper, iron and gold. 

However, I do not know if you will like this mod, since most of the minecraft audience did not approve of this idea with ores.

In the 21w15a snapshot, new raw ore textures and raw ore blocks have been added. I added these things to my addon. To make new blocks of raw metals, you need to connect 9 of any raw metals in the workbench, you will get one block. It can also be converted back into ore:

New ore textures:

Problems:

•The raw metal itself does not fall out of the minecraft ore.

•Blocks of ore can still be made into ingots

Changelog

Added raw ore blocks from the new snapshot. Also updated raw ore textures as in 21w15a

Installation

This mod is only for version 1.16.230.52

creator: Smarp69

Topic starter Posted : 13/04/2021 5:23 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/04/2021 10:48 am
Share: