Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Road Signs Addon (Beta)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Road Signs Addon (Beta)

As the name of this addon suggests, this pack adds up to 13 road-related signs (with more to come) to your worlds! A great way of making your city-related builds or even simply, roads in your world more realistic or may make it even detailed or for a matter of fact, both. A e s t h e t i c

Thought I make this fairly simple pack while I take a break from modelling cars as this is quite simple to make as well as since its quite a good idea! This pack was suggested by user normalguy1, special thanks to him!

►What comes in the pack

As mentioned, currently, there are about 13 road signs. The list are as follows, based off the image below.

1. Traffic Light

2. 30 km/h speed limit sign

3. 80 km/h speed limit sign

4. Bus/Taxi Parking Sign

5. Pedestrian Crossing Sign

6. Yield/Give Way Sign

7. No Entry Sign

8. No Parking Sign

9. Parking Sign

10. Stop Sign

11. U-Turn Sign

12. Left-Chevron Sign

13. Right-Chevron Sign (Not in picture)

►Example of road sign use

Unfortunately, I didn’t have time to make a complete set of pics to which I’m sorry.  Here are a few pics I managed to snap though.

►How to rotate them based off your desired direction

These are entities that act as blocks, similarly to shulkers. I’ve coded them so that you can rotate them in 4 directions, North, West, South, East (0°, 90°, 180°, 270°). You can do this by crouching (shifting) while pressing the entity’s shadow (right-clicking).

For mobile users, when you shift while looking at the entity’s shadow, there should be a text above your hotbar saying either:

“Turn 90 degrees” —- (North, 0° to West, 90°)

“Turn 180 degrees” —- (West, 90° to South, 180°)
“Turn 270 degrees” —- (South, 180°  to East, 270°)

“Turn 0 degrees” —- (East, 270° to North, 0°)

.. you can also simply click the box with those sentences to rotate them.

►How to obtain

You can get these signs by searching “[RS]” (without “) in the inventory. Yes, they are classified as spawn eggs.

Contacts

Twitter account: @ashminggu

Instagram account: @ashminggu

Email account: [email protected]

►Problem with AdFly?

Contact me through one if my contacts listed above and I’ll send a direct download link whenever possible, no AdFly restrictions!

This addon is exclusive for MCBEDROCK. Any other websites that distribute this addon without my approval are false and are an act of plagiarizing.

►Before you comment down saying “Why aren’t they blocks??”..

I have tried coding them into blocks, but, models for blocks cannot be more than 2 blocks high, wide, or long. When I modelled the signs to be 2 blocks high, they just looked simply horrendous (especially the traffic light) to which, I made a final decision to make them entities instead. On the bright side however, they do act like blocks which you can rotate as you desire in directions just like blocks so hey, all-in-all you have something similar to blocks while also looking good. 

►Future updates

Of course, there will be more to come (there are definitely more than 13 road signs afterall). Here are a list of signs that I have planned to make, some of which I have already made as of me writing this.

1. 50 kmh/h speed limit sign

2. 120 km/h speed limit sign

3. Turn left ahead sign

4. Turn right ahead sign

5. No U-Turn sign

6. Bumper sign

7. Road work ahead sign

8. Motorway ahead sign

9. Traffic cones

10. Two-way traffic sign

Do feel free to suggest more below in the comments!

creator: https://twitter.com/ashminggu

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2021 12:10 pm
Share: