Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Scenter for Bedrock Edition

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Scenter for Bedrock Edition

The easy-to-use Scenter add-on package, supports the detection of various ores, including even ancient remains added in version 1.16. I believe it can bring you a better mining experience

Supported Ore

This add-on pack adds 2 different grades of ore detectors, which can be made with only a small amount of iron and ender pearls. Here will briefly list the minerals supported by the detector

• Coal Ore
  • Iron Ore
  • Gold Ore
  • Lapis Lazuli Ore
  • Redstone Ore
  • Diamond Ore
  • Emerald Ore
  • Nether Quartz Ore
  • Ancient Debris

Note: Does not support other modules defined ore

Crafting

Primary crafting

Open the crafting table and place the iron ingot as shown in the figure to obtain the detector housing. The detector housing can be combined with an ender pearl or an eye of ender to crafting an ore detector.

• Ore detectors and eyes detectors detect all minerals by default,and direct use will cause a greater burden on the equipment

Secondary crafting

Using different minerals and detector crafting allows it to detect specific minerals. Specified detector cannot be crafted again

Using

From anywhere in the world, you can use it by holding and right-clicking the mouse (long press on the screen). If the target ore is detected, a sound will be emitted, and the ore can be found by simply following the line drawn by the particles.

• Detection range of the Ore detector: 8 blocks near you as the center
  • Detection range of the Eyes detector: 16 blocks near you as the center

Note: The detector will only take effect below128levels in the world

Game guide

Details of components can be viewed at any time in the “How to play”, and the “How to play” can be found on the left side of “Settings”

Supported languages

If you would like to help me create better add-ons, Welcome to follow me on Twitter and subscribe to my channel.I will post my latest updates on it

Note/FAQ

Although it has been mentioned before, it needs to be repeated again

1. Installed resource packs and ignored behavior packs
  2. The position is too high during use, it only supports height below 128
  3. Conflicts with existing Add-ons, please try to install in New World separately

(The range of 16 blocks is not as large as you think)

It is forbidden to upload the Add-ons pack to other unauthorized platforms. If you want to reprint, please link to this page download
禁止将附加包上传到其他未经授权的平台。如果需转载请链接到此页面下载

Changelog

* Corrected some translations
* Add language support for Russian (contributed by Twitter@LinadVonapets)
* Fixed an issue where "Lapis - Eyes detector" would not work

Installation

After Download the .mcaddon file open them to your Minecraft.Pls remember to turn onExperimental Mode

Creator: https://twitter.com/YangziiQAQ

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2020 8:17 pm
Share: