Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Simon's Toolbelt 1.2.0 (The "Compact Tools" Update)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Simon's Toolbelt 1.2.0 (The "Compact Tools" Update)

Have you ever wanted to mine a 3x3 area with hammers, chop down entire trees with log axes, burrow using a spade, till large areas of land with scythes, eliminate your foes with broadswords, condense your shovel, axe, and pickaxe into one tool, manipulate time, or use infinite buckets of lava or water? This addon adds all of these, and in every variety!

Addon

Simon's Toolbelt adds 8 new tool types. These include hammers, log axes, broadswords, scythes, spades, paxels, pocket watches, and bottomless buckets. Each of these tools have a special function, durability, and can be enchanted (excluding the bottomless buckets).

Hammers

Hammers break a 3x3 area in the direction the player is facing, and are used to quickly carve a tunnel out and strip mine. These come in all 6 tool types. They are crafted using one block of that resource, four pieces of that resource, and two sticks. Here is an example.

Log Axes

Log Axes break a 1x16x1 area in the direction the player is facing, and are used to chop entire trees down. These come in all 6 tool types. They are crafted using one block of the resource, three pieces of the resource, and two sticks. Here is an example.

Spades

Spades break a 3x3 area in the direction the player is facing, and are used to break large dirt/sand/gravel patches. These come in all 6 tool types. They are crafted using one block of the resource, three pieces of the resource, and one stick. Here is an example.

Scythes

Scythes break a 3x3 area in the direction the player is facing, and are used to till large areas of land or mine blocks quickly that are usually mined with a hoe. These come in all 6 tool types. They are crafted using one block of that resource, two pieces of that resource, and two sticks. Here is an example.

Broadswords

Broadswords are swords that deal massive amount of damage to your enemies. Each broadsword does two more damage than the original sword type's damage. These come in all 6 tool types. They are crafted using one block of that resource, five pieces of that resource, and one stick. Here is and example.

Paxels

Paxels are a combined version of the axe, shovel, and pickaxe. These come in all 6 tool types. They are crafted using two of any resource, a shovel, axe, and pickaxe of that resource, and two sticks. Here is and example.

Pocket Watches

Pocket Watches are tools used to move time forward.  These come in all 6 tool types. They are crafted using two of any resource, two of any resource blocks, and a clock. Here is and example.

Bottomless Buckets

Bottomless Buckets are buckets that have an infinite supply of a certain liquid. They come in water and lava varieties. They are crafted using three iron blocks and three buckets of either liquid. Here is and example.

Netherite

All of the crafting recipes are the same except for netherite. For this, add a diamond tool and a netherite ingot into the crafting ui and you get the netherite tool of choice.

Video

If you want an example on how these work, here is a video from my youtube channel, and subscribe if you want! 🙂

Credit

Thanks to ihategravel (Gravel Studios) for their addon, "Ultimate Hammers" teaching me the directional system for hammers, spades, and scythes (And technically log axes). Go check them out and download their addon as well!

Updates

I might add new tools/weapons

I might nerf/buff tools and their recipes

Addonpacks

You made add this to an addonpack, but you must credit me somewhere easily visible such as the addonpack description or in the description of a showcase video

Changelog

-Added Paxels

-Added Pocket Watches

-Added Bottomless Water/Lava Buckets

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_h_S2xs_pZ3h-mXXzp_3yA

Topic starter Posted : 12/04/2021 10:53 am
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/07/2021 10:40 am