Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Skills Addon [v1.0.4]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Skills Addon [v1.0.4]

The Skills Addon adds skills that you can level up and get different perks. One is the mining skill, which is leveled up by mining and can give you the following perks: Haste 1/2/3, Spelunker 1/2, Autosmelt, and more. There is also the farming skill, foraging skill, and combat skill.

Showcase

Skills

Combat - leveled up by hitting entities, you must be using a sword
Perks:

• Lightweight: unlocked at level 1, gives speed 2 for 10s whenever you hit an entity
  • Paralyze: unlocked at level 4, gives entities you hit slowness 3 for 5s
  • Toxic Blade I: unlocked at level 7, gives entities you hit poison 3 for 5s
  • Toxic Blade II: unlocked at level 11, gives entities you hit wither 4 for 5s
  • Regen I: unlocked at level 14, gives regeneration 2 for 10s whenever you hit an entity
  • Regen II: unlocked at level 17, gives regeneration 3 for 10s whenever you hit an entity

Farming - leveled up by mining breaking crops, you must be using a sickle
Perks:

• Fortune I: unlocked at level 1, gives 1 extra crop for crops that drop 1 item, and 2 extra for crops that drop multiple items
  • Fortune II: unlocked at level 4, gives 2 extra crops for crops that drop 1 item, and 3 extra for crops that drop multiple items
  • Fortune III: unlocked at level 8, gives 3 extra crops for crops that drop 1 item, and 4 extra for crops that drop multiple items

Mining - leveled up by mining stone/ores/etc, you must be using a pickaxe
Perks:

• Haste I: unlocked at level 1, gives 10s of haste 1 every time you mine stone/ores/etc
  • Haste II: unlocked at level 4, gives 10s of haste 2 every time you mine stone/ores/etc
  • Autosmelt: autosmelts ores
  • Spelunker I: unlocked at level 7, has a chance to give you a random ore/mob drop (only nuggets for spelunker 1) every time you mine stone/ores/etc
  • Haste III: unlocked at level 11, gives 10s of haste 3 every time you mine stone/ores/etc
  • Spelunker II: unlocked at level 15, has a chance to give you a random ore/mob drop (only nuggets for spelunker 1) every time you mine stone/ores/etc

Foraging - leveled up by mining chopping trees, you must be using an axe
Perks:

• Fortune I: unlocked at level 1, gives 1 extra wood for every log you break
  • Fortune II: unlocked at level 4, gives 1 extra wood for every log you break
  • Fortune III: unlocked at level 8, gives 1 extra wood for every log you break

Items

• Sickle: crafted with 2 sticks and 4 iron (see recipes in recipe book), used to destroy crops to level up farming skill

Links:

Subscribe to my Youtube

Join my Discord

Follow my Tiktok

Follow my Twitter

IMPORTANT

Turn on "Holiday Creator Features", and "Additional Modding Capabilities" In the world settings or the addon will not work!

Make sure your game language is set to English, United States

This addon does NOT use player.json. It is compatible with any other addon!

Changelog

Installation

Turn on "Holiday Creator Features", and "Additional Modding Capabilities" In the world settings or the addon will not work!

Make sure your game language is set to English, United States

This addon does NOT use player.json. It is compatible with any other addon!

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2021 12:09 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/10/2021 3:01 pm
Share: