Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Spiral Lucky Block

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Spiral Lucky Block

At last comes the Spiral Lucky Block which adds many special weapons, armor, powerful enemies, cool structures like the red dragon dungeon, the slime king castle, the lucky tower and many more structures as well. Face bosses like the king of the slime that you will have to face in his castle, the skeleton of death, the zombie Bob and many more. You will also find new blocks, new potions, items such as grenades, the telescope, the fully functional spiral sword of luck, with its classic powers and much more!

# Craftable blocks:

•  Spiral Lucky Block:

• Lucky Block (It was only added to be able to create the spiral lucky block and it is not functional)

#  By breaking the spiral luck block, more than 200 different things can come out including structures, mobs, items and special weapons, potion effects and much more.

•  Screenshots:

# What you should know:

• The spiral bow works only if you have the arrows in your left hand.
• The spiral sword powers are activated by attacking mobs. (The Spiral Unlucky Sword was also added, this sword does not have any special power)
• The lucky villagers that sell you all kinds of objects have been added
• Some weapons give you a fatigue effect when mining when in hand.
• If another addon is installed that uses the "player.json" file, the special elements and weapons will stop working, the special mobs will not fulfill their function and a lot of bad things will happen 🙁
• If played in beta versions it will be at your own risk as the add-on may stop working properly!
• This lucky block uses a different system to work and is not compatible with my other lucky blocks addons at the same time this is an advantage since this system does not need to be executing hundreds of commands to make the lucky block work, so the lag is reduced a lot almost as if you did not have any addon installed. (I plan to update all lucky block addons to this system)
• (If you leave a lot of items on the ground and live mobs, it will obviously generate lag)
• It is not allowed to use the addon to create public maps.
• You can find all the items and special weapons in the creative inventory, to obtain the blocks you must use the command "/give @s effect99:......."
• You can upload videos to youtube about the addon without problems!

# Activate the option "Holiday Creator Features" for the correct functioning of the addon.

• Report bugs or problems to Twitter @Effectoo
 Any suggestions to add on the addon are welcome as long as you send them to me on my Twitter.

Changelog

The link was re-created and the domain "Link-to.net" was changed to "direct-link.net"

Installation

# How to install

• Download and install the McAddon
• Activate both behavior and resource pack in your world settings
• Activate the option "Holiday Creator Features" for the correct functioning of the addon.

creator: https://twitter.com/Effectoo

Topic starter Posted : 14/04/2021 7:23 pm
Share: