Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Stick War Legacy Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Stick War Legacy Addon

This add-on is base from the Original game. This add-on adds 16 spawn eggs on your inventory including the Boss. You have a Statue in this add-on. And don't worry because your not alone you have a friendly humans to defend your Statue

How does it work?

Created by Inwardwolf61415

Youtube Inwardwolf addon Creator link of my YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCGPQIt3xF1c-YielFlDEY0w

You can find the mob on your inventory in creative mode not in survival and adventure mode

Let's start with

Friends

Swordwraft

Swordwraft Are the first soldier ever found in Inamorta. They ability to use Sword. But they have a low health

Miner

Since we found a soldier we also need a Miner to mine Gold's. Miners will never attack

Archer

We need a range unit because to Attack the enemies far. Archers are has a small health than swordwraft They will shoot rapidly

Spearton

Speartons are the tough soldiers they use as tank because they have a heavy shield and heavy armor and also a spear. Speartons are has a big health than swordwraft and archers and Majickill and miners but they uses melee Attack

Majickill

Majickills are wizard terms of Inamorta Majickills are old man uses a wand and they shoot Large fireballs at Target. But they have a less health than Speartons

Giant

Giants! Are here Giant are the most strongest unit on the Inamorta . They walk slow but has a tough health than swordwraft archers and Majickill and Spearton and Miner. They have a big damage than the all Soldiers but it uses Melee attack

Gold

Because of Gold all the lands have war because of the rich

Your Statue

Enemies 

All Enemies soldier (exep boss and enemy swordwraft) are has a low health and has a low damage than your soldiers

Some pictures below

Enemy Statue

Boss

This is the most strongest enemy in Inamorta he is the last boss to defeat the last enemy. He is more tough and more taller than your Statue

Picture of my units Vs enemy units

If your gonna use the add-on or you make a video please credit me and don't use your own link use the link or else I will report you

If your gonna use the texture or the model please ask my permission okay or else I will report you

creator: Inwardwolf61415

Installation

Please Turn on Experimental gameplay mode or else the add-on will not work

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel 

Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2021 9:54 pm
Share: