Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Stupidly OP Tools (Big Update!)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Stupidly OP Tools (Big Update!)

Have you ever wanted to kill your friends with just one hit?

Have you ever wanted to kill anything with just one hit? Just one shot everything? or clear a bunch of mobs with one click?

Have you ever wanted just to cheat?

Well you are in luck!

NOTE: Enable EXPERIMENTAL GAMEPLAY in your world options in order to use this addon!!!

This is an simple addon that adds a Stupidly Overpowered Sword.

This is mostly made for troll.

It has the highest damage possible, it will one shot everything including Wither or Ender Dragon and of course other players.

And if that is not enough for you. Right click would literally call upon the gods to struck lightning on every mob instantly killing them.

The recipe is also insanely cheap

NOTE: This is not a dirt sword the recipe is made this way just to be extremely cheap

Update:

Added Tools:

Stupidly OP Pickaxe

Stupidly OP Axe

Stupidly OP Shovel

Stupidly OP Hoe

Watch the vide to see what each of them can do 🙂

Recipe Example:

And of course all of them have enough damage to kill anything but less damage than the Sword

Update:

-Added Stupidly OP Armor

-Small changes to:

• Stupidly OP Sword : now the lightning will kill all player (excluding of course the person who wield the Sword and the person who has the armor)
  • Stupidly OP Hoe : now it will have plants already planted and will also give you seeds
  • Stupidly OP Axe : brand new ability
  • Stupidly OP Pickaxe/Axe/Shovel : increased speed

Recipe:

-Added Stupidly OP Bow

it shoots 30 arrows (btw let me know if you guys want more than 30 arrows, I put 30 arrows bcs over 30 arrows it starts to get quite a bit of lag) at once without any delay, cooldown or cast time, and it doesn't require to have arrows in your inventory.

Update:

-Added Stupidly OP Pearl

Recipe:

this is an item that will shoot an ender pearl when you use it. it has no cast time or cooldown and you can use it as many times as you want, you can infinitely teleport around as you wish. It is also very cheap so you can start using the pearl instantly.

Update:

I am happy to announce to everyone of the (first?) crossover between The Stupidly OP Tools Addon and The Divine Dimension Addon! Playing with both Addons on the same map will unlock a brand new portion of the game, The Corrupted Dimension!

Also updated to support the latest version of Minecraft 1.20

I hope you will like it 🙂

Changelog

-Update to Support 1.20 Minecraft Version

-Added brand new ability for the Stupidly OP Sword

-Added lots of things

-Minor Changes

-Bug fixes

Topic starter Posted : 14/04/2021 7:27 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin