Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Supply Drop V0.2 BETA

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Supply Drop V0.2 BETA

Are you bored on normal survival world?? Use this Supply Drop Addon. This addon make your survival more easier as you will be able to get resources inside the supply drop such as Items,Blocks, Ores and more..

This addon make your survival more easier as you will be able to get resources inside the supply drop such as Items,Blocks, Ores and more. This addon help you on survival mode and can give you helpful items.

Tier Chance To Drop:

Common: 70%

Uncommon: 60%

Rare: 30%

Epic: 20%

Legendary: 4%

Mythic: 1%

HOW TO CRAFT?

Double String

-To craft the double stribg you just need to put 2 string on crafting table and you can get double string.

Supply Drop

-To craft the supply drop you just need to put 3 Wool 2 Double string and 1 Chest and you can get Supply Drop.

You can use different wool to craft the supply drop also if you are lucky person you can get supply drop on “bonus chest” and supply drop have different colors.

Bonus Chest On

How To Spawn It?

To spawn the supply drop right click it then the supply drop spawn Y-40 above the player.

This is the example of different color of Supply Drop

It will randomly spawn different color and this is the example of common drop. Legendary and Mythic drop is super RARE to drop.

Example Of Common Drop

On next update i’ll add more item on supply drop loot and make it random spawn on world every 20 minutes also i’ll add double string drop on Spider Drop..

PS TO GET THE LOOTS INSITE THE CHEST JUST KILL THE SUPPLY DROP

DM Me On Twitter @RealJoshMC Or Discord @JoshMC#8254 For Bug Report

Also If You Make Review Video Make Sure To Credit Me ?

Changelog

What's New??

30 New Colors

MORE LOOOOOOOTS

Supply Knockback Remove

New Particles On Supply Drop When It Land

creator: https://twitter.com/JosH_MC__?s=09

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 28/05/2020 5:01 pm
Share: