Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock TeleCraft V2 Wolf Support Update

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

TeleCraft V2 Wolf Support Update

Are you tired of using ender pearl because you always hurt? That won't happen anymore because this addon can teleport you anywhere you want, even far away it will teleport you, like the ender pearl it still hurts when you teleport far away

I introduce you to my new telecraft addon, but before that, what exactly is telecraft? It comes from the word teleport and minecraft, so why didn't I think of making an addon that teleport you anywhere you want, and this is what I named my addon TELECRAFT, Teleport + Minecraft = TeleCraft 😊

Before you start crafting what's in the addon, craft a gamerule stick to remove the -summon word -teleport word, and so on.

How to craft? (gamerule stick) 

Sounds like a normal stick, right? But he can't remove commandblockoutput and sendcommandfeedback.

How to use it? 

Simple, just hold your screen then boom the commandblockoutput and sendcommandfeedback have been removed

1.Axesummoner

The axe summoner summoned an entity where you will be teleported, it is also based on you where you will be teleported.

Warning: if you are multiplayer or you are the only one playing, please do not summon multiple entities otherwise, you will not be able to teleport where you want, only one can be summoned

How to Craft? (axesummoner) 

It looks like an iron ax, doesn't it? The only difference is that it has foil 

This is the appearance of the entity that is in the axesummoner

Sorry if I made no effort to make the skin 😔

How to use it?

Hold your screen again, and this entity will be summoned

2.swordpower

Swordpower, on the other hand, can teleport to the axesummoner's entity, plus you still have a regeneration effect, as long as you summon only one entity. 

How to Craft? 

It looks like an iron sword doesn't it? But the only difference is there is foil to this swordpower.

How to use it?

Hold your screen again, and you will be teleported to where you placed the entity (only one entity please)

3.pickaxe summoner 

They're just the same as the ax summoner the only difference is the texture of the entity, note: to me this texture, yes it's possible to make it but it's really mine and I didn't steal it from others.

Warning: if you are multiplayer or you are the only one playing, please do not summon multiple entities otherwise, you will not be able to teleport where you want, only one can be summoned

How to Craft? 

This is the appearance of the entity that is in the pickaxesummoner

How to use it? 

Hold your screen again, and this entity will be summoned

4.redstone shovel

Remember the redstone shovel is not an excavator or whatever, it's just a teleport.The redstone shovel is a shovel that teleports you to the entity you summon, after you teleport, it gives you regeneration and speed, maybe there is also a saturation effect. Just one summon entity. 

How to Craft? 

How to use it? 

Hold your screen again, and you will be teleported to where you placed the entity (only one entity please)

How do you use this addon?

1. it's perfect for the pillager outpost, there are many pillagers there so you're in danger, this addon is perfect because it has two entities that you can use, and 4 tools

2. when it is about to fall, teleport immediately to where you placed the entity

3. You can kill the entity you summon so that you can move it.

4. You can also fool the monsters that you want to kill or the players that you also plan to kill.

V2 Update!!!!!! 

The wolf (tamed) can come with you even if the wolf is no longer tame, watch out for the big update (V5 final update) because I will soon be making many tools with this addon.I have good news, there will be part 2 of mostly lucky biomes in minecraft addon 😊

Changelog

The wolf (tamed) can come with you even if the wolf is no longer tame, watch out for the big update (V5 final update) because I will soon be making many tools with this addon.I have good news, there will be part 2 of mostly lucky biomes in minecraft addon 😊

Installation

You will direct to mediafire 😊

Permissions:

You are allowed to:

~ Make a video with credit and have a link(do not link to mediafire)

~ Share it on twitter, facebook and you should still have credit

~ You can look at the code as long as you don't steal it.

You are not allowed to:

~ Upload it to the website and tell you it.

~ share without my credit

~ steal the code and post it on another website.

~ made a video but I don't have credit and a link , and it's still direct to mediafire.

If you do not comply, I will report you and there will be a cloud of Copyright strikes on your youtube channel.

I hope you understand how difficult it is to make an addon.

creator: twitter.com/chevrontheone

Topic starter Posted : 14/06/2021 4:14 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2021 2:41 pm
Share: