Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock | v2.4 | The Cyber Valkyrie

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

| v2.4 | The Cyber Valkyrie

Are Iron golems letting you down? Constantly dying? Now we have to REPAIR them?? Waste of iron. Fear not! consider recruiting R.O.X, The Cyber Valkyrie to fend off monsters, protects you, and gives you a ride. What do you have to lose? …maybe like a couple iron blocks but she’s WAYYY more bang for your buck. Or your iron in this case.

EXPEREMENTAL TOGGLES:

If you install this addon. These options need to be checked off.

The Cyber Valkyrie: v2.4

If you enjoyed the trailer or my content in general, feel free to subscribe! Join me on my march to get on the Minecraft Marketplace!

I release my addons early on my YouTube channel for a first come first serve kind of thing so if you like my stuff feel free to tag along.

This is the final update to this addon. If you would like more Valkyrie content check out my other addon: Valkyries+.

Straight to Download

Don't like reading? Here's the download links.

Getting Started

R.O.X is a skeleton robot programmed to protect you and attack mobs that you hit and vise versa. There are a couple steps to getting her but I’d say it’s worth it.

In order to get R.O.X, you need to craft a Valkyrie deployer. They can be crafted with four iron blocks, purple dye, magenta dye, Redstone, and a diamond. When crafted, you can place it on the ground like a normal mob egg and she will be summoned.

Getting to know R.O.X

R.O.X Inactive

Ah, so you’ve spawned her. Good. However, she is currently inactive and will not do anything,

even attack mobs until you activate her. Let’s fix that. 

R.O.X Activated

You are given a activator along with your activator. Use it on her to make her start moving. When you hear an audio cue and her head goes up, you’ll know she’s ready.

R.O.X Tamed

Riding

When you tame her, you are immediately ready to mount her and go anywhere. She has a good amount of speed, so definitely consider using her!  

Gliding

Near a cliff? No problem. Jump. No, seriously, her wings actually work in this version and she’ll glide down. Hope you have a way back up though.

AD

Sitting

Tired of her? Just sit her down. Yeah that’s it.  

There’s not that much else to say for her functionality rather than she attacks undead mobs. So bring her along during your night trips.

Death & Drops

She died?! Oh no! Don’t worry! Each Valkyrie is equipped with four Valkyrie power cores, put them in a workbench and you can easily put her back together and craft another deployer.

Armor & Equipment

…or you can make some of the new Valkyrie equipment, which has the exact same durability and protection as diamond armor. But looks nice.

You might of noticed there’s four power cores and three armor pieces. Yeah the boots would of never worked out. So I made an alternative!

Combining a diamond sword with a power core gives you R.O.X’s Cyberscythe. Same thing as a diamond sword, but cooler. Except when you hit an enemy, it inflicts weakness.

Halloween 2023 Content

Halloween Update: The Accursed Valkyrie 2022

If you enjoyed the trailer or my content in general, feel free to subscribe! Join me on my journey to get on the Minecraft Marketplace!

I'm gonna start releasing my addons early on my YouTube channel for a first come first serve kind of thing so if you like my stuff feel free to tag along!

Getting started

?nbsp;

In order to progress, you’re going to need “Scrap Bags”. These scrap bags can be found from things in the wild.

Speaking of the wild, when you spawn into a world, you will notice that zombies and skeletons are a little different. They all have a 50% chance of spawning an “accursed” state of themselves. These variants will drop what you need to get towards the main objective. 

Acursed zombies will (Sometimes) spawn in place of normal zombies.… most of the time. They have a bit more health and damage than normal zombies, but are still dangerous if you’re not ready for them.

Accursed Skeletons spawn in place of regular skeletons. Like the zombies, they have a little more health than their weaker versions. The difference in the attacks, however is they attack in bursts. 

Both oof these mobs will drop their normal items, along with "Communicator fragments." which you are going to need.

Crates

(Right click to open)

You might notice around the world there are these crates. That is normal! These crates were lost by the EndSec corporation. They have useful items in them to help you out like iron, gold, redstone, and communicator fragments.

Recipes:

PDA

*fravments craft

When you gather nine communicator fragments, you can craft the “Endsec-PDA Prototype”. And with that, you can craft the deployed used to spawn the boss.

Deployer

Here is the recipe for the deployer, when crafted, (and assuming you have a good set of gear), you’re ready for the boss.

R.O.X.A.M.A

• 12 Attack Damage
  • 500 Health
  • Spawned with the “Endsec-PDA Prototype”.

Welcome to the boss! A corrupted, rouge, serial killer version of R.O.X, The Cyber Valkyrie. When spawned, She will start to attack you. (duh)

”is that it? It’s just a wither skeleton?”

My bosses are rarely that simple.

Every once in a while, she will fire off an alarm and buff up. Orange particles will go off around her and give her resistance. This effect does not go away until you do something, so let’s teach you how to.

FIRE

(Using fire to get rid of her buff.)

When set on fire from actual fire of fire aspect, Roxama will start screaming and flailing around. When this happens, all buffs are disabled and you can damage her again.

NOTE: After she gets set on fire, She will be resistant to fire and get a damage boost for 30 seconds, so use this wisely.

Keep attacking in this order, and you?rsquo;ll be able to kill her.

Aftermath

When killed, she drops an updated version of a Valkyrie Deployer. This deployer is used to summon a Tameable version of the Cursed Valkyrie. When the deployer is used, it will immediately be turned into a keycard.

R.O.X.A.M.A, but friend

Roxama Inactive

Ah, so you’ve spawned her. Good. However, she is currently inactive and will not do anything, even attack mobs until you activate her. Let’s fix that.

Roxama Activated

When you spawn her your deployer will transform into a activator. Use it on her to make her start moving. When you hear an audio cue and her head goes up, you’ll know she’s ready.

This Valkyrie does basically the same things that the original one does.

...yeah that’s it. HAPPY HALLOWEEN MONTH!!

End of Halloween Content.

AD

Final Notes:

• This is the final update of The Cyber Valkyrie. If you would like more Valkyrie content, check out my other addons
  • thx for checking this out 😉

Changelog

Update v2.4 - 4/5/23: Finale

• Added the final update to The Cyber Valkyrie.
  • R.O.X's model has been heavily touched up.
  • R.O.X's animations has been redone.
  • Item sprites have been updated to match Valkyries+ Quality.
  • R.O.X can no longer be ridden while sat down.
  • Gave R.O.X new sounds.
  • R.O.X no longer has a preset list of mobs to attack.
  • R.O.X now attacks mobs YOU attack, or whatever mobs attack YOU.
Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2021 10:48 am
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/04/2023 6:52 pm
Share: