Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock The Darkest Biome Add-on

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

The Darkest Biome Add-on

Mojang never added a Dark Biome in Minecraft right.?They only add the Nether dimension.Now there's a Dark Biome in Minecraft and also you will face the terrible Creatures that never in Minecraft yet.Now you will discover them if you download the add-on.Save the earth from The Dark Side Biome or the Evil will rule your world.

This addon is not compatible with small GB RAM.If you download this Add-on must have this requirements

• Must have 4 GB ram or above
  • Must have MINECRAFT supported version

Creator Inwardwolf6415

Youtube Inwardwolf addon Creator

How Does it Works?

You can find all the spawn egg only on your inventory in creative mode

But let's start with the Biome

This is the Dark Biome Looks like Evil place right?

Well this Biome is deferrent to other Biome this Biome has a terrific Creatures and this Biome is very hot

Because there is a lava

If your gonna adventure and you find this Biome make sure to bring strong weapons and armor 

Warning:This Biome can be only found in desert land

Mobs 

Let's start with

Dark Zombies

Dark zombies are currupted version of zombie this zombie is stronger than the normal zombie because has a lot of health and this zombie cannot burn in the fire and can give you blindness effect

• Health 60
  • It doesn't replace anything
  • Has an own spawn egg
  • Damage 10
  • Uses Melee attack
  • Fire immune
  • Effects blindness
  • Just type summon darkmob:dark_zombie

Dark Skeleton

Dark skeleton is a mad version of skeleton has a lot of health than the normal skeleton and also fire immune and also can effect blindness

• Health 60
  • Has an own spawn egg
  • Damage low but can effect blindness
  • Uses range attack
  • Fire immune
  • Just type summon darkmob:dark_skeleton

Dark Witch

This Witches are power full than the normal witch they will shoot small fire balls and also fire immune and can effect blindness and also can see far

• Health 90
  • Has an own spawn egg
  • Damage high and can effect blindness and can burn you
  • Uses range attack
  • Shoots small fire ball
  • Just type summon darkmob:dark_witch

Dark Human (one eye)

This humans is similar to cyclops but they have a wood to defend there self this is a monster version of human but it's weak and fire immune and also can effect blindness

• Health 30
  • Has an own spawn egg
  • Damage 3
  • Uses Melee attack
  • Effects blindness
  • Just type summon darkmob:darkhumdarkhumanoneone

Dark Creepers

Dark Creepers are just like the normal Creepers but the only difference is stronger than the normal Creeper and fire immune

Shadow Man

Shadow Man are created by the Tall Lady she Created them because she want to Protect her self and also this monster is hard to Fight during night be sure to bring torches

Dark Hunters are strong they will shoots many bullets and also this monster is a lot of health because this is one of the boss mob fire immune and effects blindness to you

Dark Spiders This is a Mutant version of Spider Created by the Dark King Now this spider is a boss mob and also fire immune and also effects blindness

The Tall Lady Is Based on The Lady In Little Nightmares 1 this boss is stronger than the Dark Hunter and the Dark Spider She Has a ability to teleport and also can summon Shadow Man many And also fire immune and can effect blindness and This is the daughter of the Dark King

The Dark King Is the most strongest monster in the add-on He rules the dark side With his daughter (The Tall Lady) Has a ability to fly and shoots many large fireballs and also fire immune and can effect blindness

If your gonna use the add-on or you make a video please credit me and don't use your own link use this link or else I will report you

If your gonna use the texture or the model please ask my permission okay or else I will report you

I made this add-on because I have 5 subs 
If this add-on is not good for you please just consider it because I am just a child my age is 12 watch the video
on my YouTube channel and don't forget to Subscribe.

Changelog

Added more monster (3)

Added 1 boss

Added 2 small mons

Bugs fixes

Installation

Click Here to download

Go to your Minecraft

Then wait until the successfully imported Show

Then Create new world

Then apply both resources and behaviors

Then play