Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock The Legacy Awaits: The Star Wars Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

The Legacy Awaits: The Star Wars Addon

The Legacy Awaits! This addon is created to unite all the fans of the SW (Star Wars) and players of the all-time favorite video game: Minecraft! To experience the generations of Jedi on you! Use your knowledge to fight the enemies! And bring peace to the World!

Hello There! I am PotatoHead69, the creator of this addon… And for today I am going to show you the main features of this addon, there may not be plenty now but I promise I will update this addon as long as I can and have the strength to… And now I present to you, the Legacy Awaits addon!

First of all, you need Minecraft version 1.16.100+ in order to use this addon, the said version uses the same features as the beta versions!

Secondly, the items such as the Lightsabers are now treated and ID’d as weapons, you can find them at the equipment section, at the swords section…

Thirdly, I am now going to showcase it, so… ENJOY!

1.) It has Lightsabers! It comes in different colors such as:

The Standard White: Attack Damage: 20

The Sinister Red:  Attack Damage: 20

The Green: Attack Damage: 20

The Blue: Attack Damage: 20

The Cyan: Attack Damage: 20

The Orange: Attack Damage: 20

The Yellow: Attack Damage: 20

The Purple: Attack Damage: 20

There is also Kylo Ren’s Lightsaber that i would like to call: The Crossguard: Attack Damage: 40

2.) *WELP* That’s all for the ‘Sabers, now, we are going to the items

This is the Force Energy, it has 5 power attack damage and when used, can give your enemy the weakness effect

This is the Bowcaster, it was used by the Wookies, specifically: Chewbacca, it has a powerful attack damage that I can’t remember and it explodes when it’s arrow sticks into the ground

This is Han Solo’s Heavy Blaster Pistol, it has a power attack damage that’s much low than the Bowcaster and it doesn’t explode unlike the previous one…

These are the Kyber Crystals, they were used to make the Lightsabers and they come in 2 kinds:

1.) Here is the normal Kyber Crystal, it is used to make the most common Lightsabers…

2.) And here is the Bleeding Kyber Crystal, it is used to make the lightsabers that glows red…

This is the Cortosis, and it is used to make the hilt of the lightsaber, unfortunately there is no hilt item in the addon, so, when crafting a lightsaber, you have to put it in the bottom (more on that later)

You can obtain the cortosis by mining the Cortosis ore, mining it can give you 6 cortosis metal..

(You can only get the Cortosis ore using commands, type tla:cortosis_ore)

NO PICTURE AVAILABLE

There is also this, the Cogwheel… It can be used to tame a few mobs such as the droid C3p0… It can also be eaten by the player, although it will give them the wither effect…

3.) Crafting Recipes?

Well, it’s easy, and since there aren’t any hilts in the addon for now, the crafting recipe is just like this:

Kyber Crystal

Dye

Cortosis

Put the Kyber Crystal on the top, the dye of choice in the middle, and the Cortosis on the bottom, and VOILA!

4.) And lastly, the mobs… 

Let’s start with the prequel mobs

Here is Anakin Skywalker, he is the good version and has 20 attack damage, he can be tamed by a fish, and the 3 kinds of apples

Next is  Anakin’s Force Ghost, it can be summoned when Anakin (Not Vader) gets hit by a sith… He can be also tamed by the same foods that Anakin wants to be tamed

Next is the droid C3p0, it has 15 attack damage and he can be tamed by the same foods that Anakin wants to be tamed…

Next is Padmé, she has 20 attack damage and can be tamed by the same foods that Anakin wants to be tamed…

Next is the Chancellor, he is a sith and has 20 attack damage and cannot be tamed… And also, when summoning him by commands, you’ll need to type tla:palpaltine…

Now, to the Original Trilogy mobs…

Here is Luke Skywalker, he has 20 attack damage and can be tamed by the same foods that Anakin Skywalker wants to be tamed

Next is Princess Leia Organa, she has 20 attack damage and can be tamed by the same foods that Anakin wants to be tamed

Next is Han Solo, he has 15 attack damage and can be tamed by the same foods that Anakin wants to be tamed

Next is Ben Kenobi, he is basically the old Obi-Wan Kenobi, he has 20 attack damage and can be tamed by the same foods that Anakin wants to be tamed

Next is Chewbacca, he has 25 attack damage and can be tamed by the same foods that Anakin wants to be tamed

Next one is Boba Fett And Jango Fett, they are the bounty hunters who live in mandalore, Right? Anyways, here they are, they both had 20 attack damage and they fly which is pretty irritating, they can be tamed by the same foods that Anakin wants to be tamed

1.) Here Is Boba Fett

2.) And here is Jango Fett

And onto the Sequel Trilogy Mobs

Here is Rey, she has 20 attack damage and she is the only one, aside from the Chancellor, the mob can use the Force Energy, she can be tamed by the same foods that Anakin wants to be tamed

Next is Evil Rey, she can be summoned when a sith hits Rey, she can also use the Force Energy and cannot be tamed…

Next is Finn, he has 20 attack damage and can be tamed by the same foods that Anakin wants to be tamed

There is also 2 more mobs, FN2187 and A Stormtrooper, but we don’t have the photo for them, sorry

And also, don’t forget to do this…

Anyways, ENJOY!

creator: https://www.facebook.com/Third-Daus-103520591461346/

Changelog

I added nothing, but the addon description Featured Image, I changed all of them

Installation

No specific requirements at all, just ENJOY THE ADDON...

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 05/01/2021 3:53 pm
Share: