Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Tree Grower Addon [v1.0.1]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Tree Grower Addon [v1.0.1]

Allows you to grow trees by twerking near them (3x3 area). This addon is very useful for skyblock modpacks. Feel free to use it in your modpack, but make sure to credit me. Now with support for the Ore Trees Addon (by Vatonage)!

This addon is a simple addon that is supposed to be used for skyblock modpacks, or just skyblock with no other mods. Though, you can use it in non-skyblock worlds. This addon makes it much easier to grow trees, instead of bonemeal. Just twerk on the trees (spam sneak). After sneaking 10 times, the tree will grow! No bonemeal needed. This works with the following saplings:

• Oak
  • Spruce
  • Jungle
  • Birch
  • Acacia

Ore Trees Addon (created by Vatonage): (NOT REQUIRED)

• Coal
  • Cobblestone
  • Iron
  • Gold
  • Redstone
  • Lapis
  • Diamond
  • Emerald
  • Quartz

When a sapling is within range of you, and you are sneaking. Bonemeal particles will appear on it, indicating that it is growing. If there are no bonemeal particles, move closer.

If you are sneaking in the green zone (including on top of the sapling), the tree will grow. If you are in the red area or anywhere past it, the tree will not grow. You must also be on the same Y level as the sapling. For example, if you are below or on top of the sapling, it will not grow.

Remember, you do not just hold sneak, you have to sneak then unsneak and repeat. If you stop sneaking for 2+ seconds, the growing will reset

Links:

Join my Discord!

Subscribe to my YouTube!

IMPORTANT

Turn on "Holiday Creator Features",  "Additional Modding Capabilities", and "Creation of Custom Biomes" In the world settings or the addon will not work!

This addon uses player.json and may be incompatible with certain other addons. To ensure that it will work, place it at the top of the behavior packs list in your world.

If you are using this addon in a modpack, with incompatible addons. Try merging the player.json files together into one behavior pack.

Feel free to use this addon in your modpack, but make sure to credit me.

Changelog

Removed 1 download link

Changed external links to a different link

Installation

Turn on "Holiday Creator Features",  "Additional Modding Capabilities", and "Creation of Custom Biomes" In the world settings or the addon will not work!

This addon uses player.json and may be incompatible with certain other addons. To ensure that it will work, place it at the top of the behavior packs list in your world.

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5N0I2lEFMrhk3Mo2qTt3wA

Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2021 1:18 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/05/2021 5:23 pm
Share: