Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Valhalla Guards by Ronnie McDee

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Valhalla Guards by Ronnie McDee

Big changes, fixes, and updates! I’ve been testing a beta for a while now and I believe it is ready for release!

This mod adds 6 new mobs(Archers, Crossbowman, Healers, Knights, Lords, and Mages) to the game that will naturally spawn in and protect villages.

urIf you post or use this addon on your webiste, Discord, Youtube, modpacks, or anywhere a download link will be posted you must update the download link with this page’s download link as I update the addon or just link this page instead. This is to ensure that the newest download link is always downloaded.

If you want to reverse engineer my code or make an addon using my code you must always credit me and put a link to my Youtube channel.

Click here to join my Discord! We just hit 1000 members!

Knights, Archers, and Crossbowman now properly wear their helmets! Thank you so much @Withnout

Check out his YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXxNvaIIfd1aVRXvrtPOCpA

Movement Modes

To change the movement mode interact with any of the Valhalla Guards Units while holding the listed item.

If a Valhalla Guard Unit is tamed, you can change their movement mode to any movement mode below to “un-tame” them and reset their movement mode.
  • Garrison: Bell (Default)
    • The mob will stay towards the center of the village. Will sometimes go towards the outskirts, but will always find their way back(if path is not blocked).
  • Patrol: Campfire
    • The mob will stick to the outskirts of the village. Will patrol nicely on the outskirts and stay there, but can easily be outnumbered if alone.
  • Positioned: Clock
    • The mob will not move, cannot be knocked back, and cannot be pushed.
  • Follow: Gold Nugget
    • The mob will become tamed and will follow you.

Tempt

While holding a banner the Valhalla Guard Mob will follow you.

• Any Banner

Targeting /Mob interactions

• Should Attack:
    • Monsters
    • Illagers
  • Should Never Attack:
    • Players
    • Valhalla Guard Mobs
    • Creepers
    • Iron Golems
    • Villagers
  • Flee
    • Archers, Healer, Mage
      • Monsters
      • Illagers

Spawning and Transformations

I have completely changed the Spawning Mechanics. Now they will spawn all the time, but they will despawn if they are not in a village. (Will only occur if they spawn naturally, so you can use spawn eggs outside of villages.)

To transform the mob interact with any of the Valhalla Guards Units while holding the listed item.

• Transform to Archer: Arrow
  • Transform to Crossbowman: (Must be Archer) Crossbow
  • Transform to Lord: Nether Star
  • Transform to Guard: Wooden Sword
  • Transform to Mage: Stick
  • Transform to Healer: Book
  • Transform to Villager: Bed

Equipment /Modes

Valhalla Guard Mobs each have different equipment available to them. When they Spawn or Transform they will re-roll their armor. Armor will now be equipped by piece and will use your custom armor textures! 

To change the equipment interact with any of the Valhalla Guards Mobs while holding the listed item.

Does not work with enchantments or effects unless otherwise stated.

Archer/Knight
  • Any armor type and material!
    • Does not affect health.

Archer

• Crossbow
    • Crossbowman

Knight

• Any Axe or Sword!
    • Wooden Axe/Sword: 3/4 damage
    • Stone Axe/Sword: 4/5 damage
    • Iron Axe/Sword: 6/7 damage
    • Golden Axe/Sword: 3/4 damage
    • Diamond Axe/Sword: 8/9 damage
    • Netherite Axe/Sword: 10/11 damage

Lord

• Armor Stand
    • Unarmed: Armor Stand(50hp. Fire Aspect 1, Sharpness 3)
    • Armored: Armor Stand(75hp, Fire Aspect 1, Sharpness 3)

Zombie Variants

When a unit is killed by a zombie they will transform into a Zombie Variant. When healed they will turn back into their original unit. While they are a zombie variant the will not use weapons.

Currently Implemented Zombie Variants: Archer, Crossbowman, Knight, Healer, and Mage.

All that is left is the Zombie Lord!

–Ronnie

A special thanks to everyone that has helped in my discord! 

AlexysssJ4
Taro
Abel
Mr. Puppy
and many others!

Changelog

Updated the sound files for the new mobs that were added!

Installation

I use linkvertise because I am currently unemployed. If you would like the mediafire links join my discord! 

Before you ask. No, I will not upload mediafire links. Join my discord. You're not 13? Then download with linkvertise. It takes less than 1 min. Here is how you do it: https://youtu.be/9KOFsEn_v5w  

creator: RonnieMcDee

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 03/01/2021 12:22 pm
Share: